Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
u must not pay ur bill on time
cause i always get bill to account option

You can bill accessories to your account but in NY you cannot bill sales tax or upgrade fee to your account purchasing in a Verizon corporate store or online. I can guarantee you that.

Chill dawg, dont lie to yourself like that.

D38B9D22-0CC9-48AA-BDA7-F0C13398BAFE.jpeg

Still on a 6S+ from 3 years ago. Definitely time to upgrade but trying to decide if I want to drop the stack+ for the new Max or just go for the X. I'm leaning Max but haven't committed yet.

Anyone here update their iPad to 12, Feedback? Running 11.4.1 with no issues on my Pro but tempted to go to 12.

Still on a 6S+ from 3 years ago. Definitely time to upgrade but trying to decide if I want to drop the stack+ for the new Max or just go for the X. I'm leaning Max but haven't committed yet.
Well if you end up passing on the XS Max there's always the XS. Spending that much, it's only $100 more than the X *shrugs shoulders*

Anyone here update their iPad to 12, Feedback? Running 11.4.1 with no issues on my Pro but tempted to go to 12.

I updated my kids yesterday, I'll ask her how it's doing when I get home.

Wondering if her iPod Touch can take iOS 12. Battery life on them things is trash.

Back
Top Bottom