Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Still rocking the X since it’s release day. Probably going to stick with it for a while like I did with the 6 plus.

With that said my girls XS MAX is way superior as far as camera quality goes. Got hers on launch day and out the box the picture difference was pretty noticeable. I swear Apple downgrades picture quality somehow once the new phone comes out :smh:

Yeah man I swear my X camera is buns now

Yeah have the X, probably upgrade for the camera alone . Didn’t realize how trash my pics were til my girl and I took identical pics with her Xsomething (r/s) can’t remember lol

I think the thing that is under appreciated about apple is actually their lasting power. I have never owned an Android so i can't really speak to it but i mean i am on an iphone 6 still. And i am just now phased out of the iOS (13 only comes to 6S and up when it drops). My phone is 5 years old and still functions pretty well. I did get my battery replaced when apple did the battery thing for $30 which def was a game changer at the time. But in the apple eco-system they some how keep apps working and not killing your phone space over a 5 year period and with how fast technology advances it really is appreciated.

My only comparison is that my PC laptop that i own basically runs at half the speed it did when i bought it and its only 3 years old.

All that being said...i am excited for today's conference. Will be upgrading for sure this year...please just discount the XS and XS Max though...so i can get it for under $1k

Finally installed the beta 13.1. Not feeling dark mode like I thought I would. I'll probably just use it at night.

I still get excited for iPhone day and will be up at 3am ordering on Friday to make sure I have it on the 20th

I don’t see them keeping the XS and XS Max around. They want you to buy the new models not last years discounted model.

Hopefully XR gets a nice discount. Might just buy two brand news ones for the low on swappa for my brother and mother for Christmas. They don’t need the newest phones but those are pretty damn good for the price

definitely keeping all options open. But if the rumors are true and the big upgrade is once again the camera...il save the money even if its only $100. I don't really take that many pics...or start to look at the secondary market. I just don't want to do that now...then see the new phones and have them been super nice and me be like yea thats worth the price tag.

So we're seeing the 2019 iPhone and the 16 inch MacBook today? What are the odds of a new watch? Front facing camera on the apple watch is LONG overdue

iPhones, iPad, Watch, Services update for sure

Possibles - 16” MBP, AppleTV, Mac Pro update. I don’t see iOS 13 update or Catalina out today though. That’s probably later this week.

Why do you want a camera on a watch?

Facetime on your watch

iPhones, iPad, Watch, Services update for sure

Possibles - 16” MBP, AppleTV, Mac Pro update. I don’t see iOS 13 update or Catalina out today though. That’s probably later this week.

Are we really getting new iPad's this year? I just bought an 11in Pro and apple pencil. I should've waited smh

Back
Top Bottom