Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I don’t see them keeping the XS and XS Max around. They want you to buy the new models not last years discounted model.

Yea that will probably happen like they did with the X.

Apple will then sell them off as "refurbished"

If this 16in MBP drops with some kind of special financing with the Apple Card I'm copping day one :nerd:.

Not true. It's either or. You can keep it until it's paid off or pay monthly with no interest and trade it in next year.
You can definitely trade in for a new phone every year with Apple Upgrade. But was he asking if he can get a trade value to use towards the new phone? If that was the question, he can’t get credit unless it’s paid off, correct?

You can definitely trade in for a new phone every year with Apple Upgrade. But was he asking if he can get a trade value to use towards the new phone? If that was the question, he can’t get credit unless it’s paid off, correct?
I got the XR like 4 months ago. Would I be able to upgrade it now for a new one?

I got the XR like 4 months ago. Would I be able to upgrade it now for a new one?
All depends on your plan. I'm grandfathered into Jump on Demand. Best bet is to chat with T-Mobile customer service. I asked if I was able to upgrade to the new phone when it came out since I just got the XS Max this past year and they said I could because I have JOD. I'm not sure what your situation is

holding on to my X unless they throw 5g on the 11

im at the point where i Will pay for internet and download speed boost, but anything else such as a slightly better cam not worth it tbh

will be the first time i held a phone more than 3 years

they trying to sell us a bootleg netflix and garbage arcade sub then throw us this dam ipad. wheres the iphone

Back
Top Bottom