Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Won’t ever happen, but maybe they should do updates every other year...

I mean the longevity of their products, for me at least, is what sets them apart from other companies...

Anyway definitely don’t need the XI and while the series 5 watch is dope with that EKG function but it’s not enough for me to move away from my series 4...Meh as a whole...See y’all next year I suppose...

So is this the “broke boi” model and there’s gonna be another phone or is this it?

iphone2019-1913.jpg

iphone 11 shoulda been what the XS,XR, etx were

Camera seems like main selling point here. Not worth it at all.

Surely a new iPad Pro is coming next month? That can't be it for the iPad.

iPad Pros were just updated 1 year ago, they won't update again until this time next year 2020.

iPad update seems pretty weak... A10 processor (Pros have A12x), 8mp camera (Pros have 12mp), less speakers, less screen size, more bezels, Smart Connector sounds like it isn't USB-C (like the Pros), etc.

I guess its still a decent deal since its like half the cost of the 11" Pro, but it definitely isn't "cutting edge" hardware.

iPad Pros were just updated 1 year ago, they won't update again until this time next year 2020.

iPad update seems pretty weak... A10 processor (Pros have A12x), 8mp camera (Pros have 12mp), less speakers, less screen size, more bezels, Smart Connector sounds like it isn't USB-C (like the Pros), etc.

I guess its still a decent deal since its like half the cost of the 11" Pro, but it definitely isn't "cutting edge" hardware.

Cheers.

The actual presentations are awful.

This is the [highest, biggest, fastest etc.] ever/in a smartphone.

Back
Top Bottom