Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thinking about copping the Nike Series 5 too. Not sure which color though. It will be my first apple watch so I'm excited for it.

i want that titanium.

i just don’t want to shell out $900 for it :lol:

As mentioned in here my biggest dissappointment is the 11 having the same screen resolution as the XR. Why did it not get an OLED?
The 11 Pro doesn't impress me. I think it will be an iphone 11 or Xr for me. Unless i can find an XS for around the same price.

edit: also i def feel like i am missing something when the constant upgrading of the camera is like a thing. I take maybe a picture on my phone like 4 or 5 times a month. I really had no idea so many people wanted their phone to help them be professional photographers. I would much rather have a regular 12 megapixel camera on my phone with the faster CPU/GPU an OLED screen and throw in some airpods for $700
The XR is already outselling any other iPhone in the lineup. They know the screen is the difference maker for people that can care less for the "Pro" moniker. If they put an OLED on the 11, other than loyalist, gotta have the best, and IG folks, no one would go for the Pro.

Has anyone ordered a clear Apple case before? I'm wondering if they're worth $40 and don't yellow.

my X is staring to crap out so i’ll hold out on the 11 until it’s unusable. I just refuse to pay over 1000 for a cell phone.

For those with non sports apple watches, how is working out with them

I want that all black hermes series 5, and wouldn't mind swapping the leather for a sports band when I workout

3EDDD6C7-EF77-49E9-BD20-850B385B8621.png

This is what att says. But apple says I can get up to $600 for my xs max. If I can figure out a way that my bill will be around the same then I’ll do it but otherwise I’m cool

Crazy how they made cell phones financed

Enh, they're 0% though. The price is the price and in the end you've paid the same as someone who bought outright (if you keep a phone for that long).

Honestly, it makes the most sense to finance at 0% if you want the newest phone every year. No point in spending $1000+ every year for a disposable product that will soon become obsolete. Not to mention if you want the newest/latest every year and you buy outright, you gotta deal with selling it to recoup your funds. Personally, I don't have time for that, nor do I want to deal with the potential headache of chargebacks.

3EDDD6C7-EF77-49E9-BD20-850B385B8621.png

This is what att says. But apple says I can get up to $600 for my xs max. If I can figure out a way that my bill will be around the same then I’ll do it but otherwise I’m cool

Good luck with that. You'll get $600 from Apple and still have to pay on a phone that you no longer own and you won't be able to finance it with AT&T. Personally, not even worth the headache to me. Pay what you owe to trade it in or just wait until next year for the next iPhone iteration.

Back
Top Bottom