• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
3EDDD6C7-EF77-49E9-BD20-850B385B8621.png

This is what att says. But apple says I can get up to $600 for my xs max. If I can figure out a way that my bill will be around the same then I’ll do it but otherwise I’m cool
Sell the phone on your own and you’ll be able to get more money. Then pay off what you owe.

Always a step behind :lol: :smh:
XR with in-screen Touch ID would’ve made it the perfect phone

That’s one way to look at it for sure. And it’s a legit point.

But when Apple implements a relatively new tech, it works mostly without error.

My buddy was showing me the in screen finger print sensor on his new Note 10 and I wanna say it worked 45-50% of the time which is 100% unacceptable.

That failure rate also tells me that the tech needs to be refined a bit, which is exactly why Apple hasn’t put it in an iPhone yet.

They’re pretty consistent about doing that with new tech and I appreciate them not charging what they charge for half baked tech...

Enh, they're 0% though. The price is the price and in the end you've paid the same as someone who bought outright (if you keep a phone for that long).

Honestly, it makes the most sense to finance at 0% if you want the newest phone every year. No point in spending $1000+ every year for a disposable product that will soon become obsolete. Not to mention if you want the newest/latest every year and you buy outright, you gotta deal with selling it to recoup your funds. Personally, I don't have time for that, nor do I want to deal with the potential headache of chargebacks.

I just think it builds bad spending habits.
For me personally

But when Apple implements a relatively new tech, it works mostly without error.

My buddy was showing me the in screen finger print sensor on his new Note 10 and I wanna say it worked 45-50% of the time which is 100% unacceptable.

My FaceID doesn't work 100% on my iPad. Its kind of annoying actually. Wish it was a fingerprint instead

I'm sorry, the 11 camera is pretty ugly.

It’s ugly but as an iOS user I’m glad to finally get wide lenses added. Also the matte finish should make it easier to go raw. Plus if the battery life is legit that makes it harder to stick with my Max

My FaceID doesn't work 100% on my iPad. Its kind of annoying actually. Wish it was a fingerprint instead

I hear ya.

What I was saying was that MOST people have very few to no issues in comparison with Samsung and their penchant for staying on the bleeding edge of tech.

Don’t get me wrong the bleeding edge is exciting, it sells and it’s cool, but if it doesn’t work all the time it’s frustrating.

Maybe take your iPad in to get it fixed or swapped out? Or just rescan you face a few times?

And for the record I prefer Touch ID...

I'm sorry, the 11 camera is pretty ugly.

Do people really care more about how the lenses themselves look as opposed to the quality of pictures that said lenses take?

I get that everyone wants an aesthetically pleasing phone but I think in this case people are getting too caught up in the square camera bump thing.

This is hilarious.

You either accept the square camera bump with 3 lenses, stick with an older generation iPhone with two or fewer lenses, or go get a Huawei P30 Pro with its unmatched camera set up, forfeit your privacy to the People’s Republic of China and never get an android update after December 31st 2019.

They got a pre approve thing on the Apple App for preorders. I got preapproved, just gotta confirm on the app Friday morning :nthat:
Green 256 Pro Max :nthat:

I hear ya.

What I was saying was that MOST people have very few to no issues in comparison with Samsung and their penchant for staying on the bleeding edge of tech.

Don’t get me wrong the bleeding edge is exciting, it sells and it’s cool, but if it doesn’t work all the time it’s frustrating.

Maybe take your iPad in to get it fixed or swapped out? Or just rescan you face a few times?

And for the record I prefer Touch ID...

There's nothing wrong with the iPad to get fixed. My point was just that apple isn't infallible.

They have **** that doesn't work all the time, and they're usually late to the party on new tech. Or features they introduce that aren't that great and eventually fade away or are never even implemented (3d touch, AirPower, apple maps, etc.).

They've had their own hardware issues too. Bending phones, antenna gate, throttling batteries on iOS updates, wireless chargers / no fast charger, etc.

i feel like i’m the only one that likes faceid better :lol:

touchid was trash. it never worked while i was at the gym. a little bit of sweat or chalk on my hand and i was entering my passcode cause it wouldn’t read.

faceid could use an update where it’ll read at larger angles.

My point was just that apple isn't infallible.

I didn’t say they were infallible.

I just said that generally when they implement something new, they have a better track record than Samsung and roll things out with more thought and care.

You’re not going to encounter anyone who claims that Apple is infalliable. Even their biggest supporters and one of their founders have issues- hardware, software and otherwise.

What phone between the X,XS,XR,and 11 is closest to the size of the 7&8? Is it really worth it to upgrade from a 7 to an 8(really like touchid and having the home button) What about an xs? I just don’t wanna go with a phone that’s as big as the note 2 that I had years ago :smh: I loved it but never again :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom