Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i personally got too used to the bigger phones that i cant go back

i was helping my dad out with his 6 and it felt so small and tiny in-hand

my 7+ needs a replacement so bad that had the 12 pro been the same size, i probably would have gone with it

on the other end of the spectrum, i keep my phone for a long time so i dont mind splurging a bit on them, i mean they are about to stop supporting the 7/7+ with their updates (they just stopped supporting the 6/6+ earlier this year iirc) so at this point its more of a necessity than simply just a "want"

I don’t get why my customers aren’t more interested in the Mini, they all want a Max and the majority of the time it really feels like they want it because it’s the most expensive.

More future proof with more RAM, better battery, larger screen besides the better camera

Not sure why anyone would wonder why men would want a bigger phone. I have no problem with the size of a max phone in my hands.

Maybe if you're a small guy or a woman, but texting on a little *** phone with man hands ain't the move IMO 🤷‍♂️

not sure if serious, that’s the mentality of most these days

they wanna keep up with everyone else

hence why so many people are in debt

I find that the case in why people want the green(last year) or blue phone. They want everyone to know they have the new model.

More future proof with more RAM, better battery, larger screen besides the better camera

Not sure why anyone would wonder why men would want a bigger phone. I have no problem with the size of a max phone in my hands.

Maybe if you're a small guy or a woman, but texting on a little *** phone with man hands ain't the move IMO 🤷‍♂️

I find that the case in why people want the green(last year) or blue phone. They want everyone to know they have the new model.

or maybe they just wanted to get a different color. We’ve been stuck white,silver,black since the beginning.

I tried the 12 series in store and i just couldnt do it.....my eyes are so used to 90hz-120hz.....oh well will switch to ios next year then

If we order the 12 pro max when does it come in

Preorder starts tomorrow at 8am EST, and the phone would come in next Friday if you order it when it goes live.

Shipping date starts to slip back throughout the day after more orders come in, so if you want it at the earliest date possible then preorder it at 8am.

same

what time does it go live tomorrow

Preorder starts tomorrow at 8am EST

I used the iphone 12 pro all day today. Podcast for a couple of hours, texts and mail all day at work. 10am to 8pm.

Came home with a 82% battery life.

Also have the 12 pro, woke up at 8am with 100% battery life, now it's 10:30am and I'm already at 82% battery life.

No crazy use, no 5g, no high brightness, just watched some YouTube videos/texting. Maybe I got a bad model.

Back
Top Bottom