Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Also have the 12 pro, woke up at 8am with 100% battery life, now it's 10:30am and I'm already at 82% battery life.

No crazy use, no 5g, no high brightness, just watched some YouTube videos/texting. Maybe I got a bad model.
Make sure your background app refresh is off. Settings > General > background app refresh. Apps will keep pulling data even if you're not using them if that is on and the app is open.
Same thing with Location Services. Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Set it to while using not always for most apps

Make sure your background app refresh is off. Settings > General > background app refresh. Apps will keep pulling data even if you're not using them if that is on and the app is open.
Same thing with Location Services. Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Set it to while using not always for most apps
man yall shouldn't be doing all these settings for a brand new phone

Pretty sure my xs max is paid off by now. If it is I’ll just keep it or sell it and not trade it in

thinking if I should upgrade through att or apple? I think I have the 24 month upgrade plan

Any pros/cons to either?

man yall shouldn't be doing all these settings for a brand new phone
It's 2 things. Do you want all your apps broadcasting your location all the time? Do you want the apps to refresh the data in the background?

The first question is even asked during set up but most try to breeze through setup so they can use the phone.

It's 2 things. Do you want all your apps broadcasting your location all the time? Do you want the apps to refresh the data in the background?

The first question is even asked during set up but most try to breeze through setup so they can use the phone.
okay yeah in the setup i only allow a couple apps to use location in the background

I ususally configure apps to give me the least amount of notifications possible.

Debating on returning the 12 pro, for the 12 pro max. But the size and weight has me second guessing, I've had one plus 6t, and nexus 6p previously.

93301F2A-1802-4B4C-A427-9DDBF1C382EC.png

so all i have to do tomorrow is open the app and click purchase supposedly

I don’t get why my customers aren’t more interested in the Mini, they all want a Max and the majority of the time it really feels like they want it because it’s the most expensive.

bruh.. I literally new a chick that always bought the highest capacity iPhone because “it was the best one” .. I tried explaining it didn’t work like that but her brain couldn’t comprehend.

I don’t get why my customers aren’t more interested in the Mini, they all want a Max and the majority of the time it really feels like they want it because it’s the most expensive.
I actually wish could have waited for the mini, I like the smaller size.

I went from an OG SE to the new SE

Yeah, I'm waiting to hear reviews on the Mini before I think about purchasing, but that was the model I instantly gravitated towards.

PO

Maybe why the mag safe charger is best and air pods. I’ve been waiting on the charger. Im using the regular lighting charger and headphones. The stainless steel around the bottom port is getting scratched up. It’s all good I guess...

Just got the 12 pro enjoying the phone but i think ima give it to wifey and pre order the max tomorrow.

It was on, thanks for the tips.

havent bought a new phone in years and i know its the norm but it sucks there arent any good/great deals for loyal customers, been verizon pretty much from the start and all offers are on new lines only

before they used to at least give credit for a new phone if i renew a new 2yr plan but those plans doesnt exist anymore

Anyone having trouble with the IPhone 12 Pro and Wireless Chargers. My XR and my wife's 11 both work on it but my new phone does not at all.

T mobile/sprint doing that trade in promo for the pro max too? Customer service rep told me it was just for the 12 pro. But internet saying otherwise

Back
Top Bottom