Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
kina excited for a better camera, i feel like it'll be lightyears ahead of the xs camera.

The 11 Pro Max camera is amazing already.

A8AA6A2A-FFEA-4C66-B000-D6223030E3BD.jpeg

Did shots for Alpha Industries and used my 11. Edited slightly with lightroom but its good bones. The ability to edit in raw on the 12 and the nightmode on the ultra wide mode is huge to me. Bigger sensor too on the regular lens.

The 11 Pro Max camera is amazing already.

A8AA6A2A-FFEA-4C66-B000-D6223030E3BD.jpeg

Did shots for Alpha Industries and used my 11. Edited slightly with lightroom but its good bones. The ability to edit in raw on the 12 and the nightmode on the ultra wide mode is huge to me. Bigger sensor too on the regular lens.
yeah 11 is pretty fire

but 12 is gunna be "marginally" better

main reason i like the 12 is it has 6bg of ram which makes me believe it will actually be able to handle the software updates for a couple years before slowing down

Apple's shipping always catches me off guard. Ordered a replacement for my left AirPod pro yesterday because of the rattling/static problem. The request was completed at 4:50PM and the replacement was delivered this morning.

Did you do it through chat or did you have to go to the apple store?

I'm having the same problem with my left one.

been using these since the X. Haven’t used a Zagg since. I was skeptical at first but these are legit.

man if you spending more than $15 on a single screen protector you buggin. I just go on amazon and get the cheap ones that come with multiple screens for less than $10.

Are these screen protectors easy to put on?

my xs max is the first phone I’ve had one on. I had them do it at the Apple store with the little machine thing they have, come to find out **** was like $40 :stoneface:

Are these screen protectors easy to put on?

my xs max is the first phone I’ve had one on. I had them do it at the Apple store with the little machine thing they have, come to find out **** was like $40 :stoneface:
If they come with a installer tray, it’s very easy to apply, even for those that were terrible at it.

If they come with a installer tray, it’s very easy to apply, even for those that were terrible at it.
Yeah I bought a cheap joint that came with the tray. They’re basically idiot proof as long as you clean your screen properly.

Did you do it through chat or did you have to go to the apple store?

I'm having the same problem with my left one.

I went through chat. It was also my left one.

Make sure you mention this program, though:

I made the mistake of assuming everyone at Apple was aware of the program, now I’m temporarily out $190. Honestly, if you don’t mind going in store, go that route. Less of a potential headache. I decided to mail it in when I saw that they were only staggering the appointments by 5 minutes.

the instructional vid on the one posted below seems to make installation idiot-proof which is good for me and the second half of the vid they also installed a screen for the camera lenses too...

That's why I ordered it. If the video makes it easy then I shouldn't struggle with it too much.

Back
Top Bottom