Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm selling my tmobile iphone 11 pro max. I just got it unlocked by tmobile. Someone wants to buy it to use on Verizon. I know in the past this wasn't possible, but it seems like it's possible from my googling. Can't get a 100% sure answer and I figured someone here would be able to answer specifically for this situation. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm selling my tmobile iphone 11 pro max. I just got it unlocked by tmobile. Someone wants to buy it to use on Verizon. I know in the past this wasn't possible, but it seems like it's possible from my googling. Can't get a 100% sure answer and I figured someone here would be able to answer specifically for this situation. Thanks in advance.

THATS CORRECT.

I CURRENTLY HAVE A AT&T XS MAX AND WILL BE ACTIVATING NEW PHONE WITH VERIZON ONCE IT GETS DELIVERED.

THE VERIZON REP TOLD ME I COULD CALL ATT AND HAVE THEM UNLOCK MY PHONE AND SWITCH MY SERVICE BEFORE HAND OR WAIT TIL I GET MY PHONE.

I cant risk dropping it. That’s why it’ll still look good in a clear case.

edit a couple of hours later...
I go out one day for a couple of hours and the phone slips out of my lap in my car onto the ground. 4x better drop protection my ***. Now I’ll have to look into Apple’s fees and decide if I should add Apple care plus. Sigh.
1604860122828.jpeg

Last edited:

So the GSM network phones(AT&T & T-Mobile) can now work with Verizon's network on LTE specifically. This will cover a lot of ground & work just fine, you wouldn't have Verizon's original CDMA bands though. That would only come into play in the more rural/isolated areas that CDMA was set to work before but LTE wasn't laid over.

I currently have an AT&T 8 Plus on Verizon's network, I've had very few problems, this mainly being when I was in a basement or driving through a mountain.

I go out one day for a couple of hours and the phone slips out of my lap in my car onto the ground. 4x better drop protection my ***. Now I’ll have to look into Apple’s fees and decide if I should add Apple care plus. Sigh.
1604860122828.jpeg

This ain't funny but I had to stop myself from yelling haha, that's a rough break. at least it's early enough to add apple care though if you do go that route.

1604860122828.jpeg

damn

1604860122828.jpeg

call and add it

go inshore then you won't qualify since its already broken

sucks tho

phone just popped up on UPS app. coming from china like usual. apple order btw

For those who have their 12’s already (not Max), are y’all having issues with text messages disappearing? And are you guys having issues with videos with a filter like exposure but pictures look normal?

Whats the benefit of having AppleCare vs carrier insurance? (Paying $17/mo through Vzw, don’t have Applecare at the moment)

Whats the benefit of having AppleCare vs carrier insurance? (Paying $17/mo through Vzw, don’t have Applecare at the moment)

I've had both

With carrier(AT&T) I took it to a chain phone repair place about 10 minutes away and they added $59 to my cell phone bill for the screen to be replaced. Ended up needing a new phone, because it rejected the replacement screens so they sent me a new unlocked phone in two days.

Apple Care I made an appointment with the Apple Store and took it in during lunch and came back after work to pick it up. I think it cost $29.

Both say it takes around two to three hours. With Covid I can't say what it's like though. Hopefully the Apple Stores stay open.

That $17 is sort of expensive though, I would get Apple Care. You can pay monthly or at once.

1604860122828.jpeg
Is this the pro or regular 12? Either way the ceramic shield is only on the front glass so I'm not surprised.

Can't be too thick on the back because of wireless charging I guess but yeah they will swap out for a new phone with the rear crack. Get applecare on your phone on the site. checkcoverage.apple.com You're still under the 60 days you can add applecare to the phone without going to the store.

Back
Top Bottom