Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Was about a 3 min queue around 8:15am EST this morning via at&t desktop...

Not updating my watch for a min, just updated to a gold stainless S7 in December '21.

Cheers.

14 Pro Max 1TB.PNG

Preordered through apple.
Due to be delivered in mid-October.
512 gb pro max purple with apple care.
Would’ve ordered through att but I didn’t see an apple care option on there.

You can always add Apple Care after the fact. You do not have to purchase through Apple to obtain AC.

My 12 pm is a day one phone and my battery health says peak capacity is 88% whats yours?

Maybe i should just have them replace my battery and get a new case i will be good for another year.
Mine is at 82%. I have Apple Care+, but they only replace it for free if it's under 80% smh..

Still debating pro or pro max.

Using this 6.1” 13 has been pretty much perfect with my hand size and 1 handedness use.

Im gonna knock myself out when I fall asleep looking at my phone above my face and drop the pro max - heard them o’s are heavy

pro max... once you go big, you dont go back

I’m in the same boat. Debating on pro or pro max.

Went ahead with the Pro 128GB Delivery 9/16 - contemplated the 256 but I got over half my storage still available

Although was looking at apple spec sheet for dimensions and the pro max body is basically same size as the 7 plus I was using for a while last year

It just looks n feels so much bigger in hand as a whole.

Finally got through on the Tmobile app. Went with a silver 1TB 14 Pro and ordered a Spigen kickstand case and screen protector from Amazon. This X has been good to me but I’m ready for an upgrade.

Decided I was gonna hold off since I still owe like $330 on my phone now but AT&T is offering me 1000 for my 12PM and it’ll be $2.78 a month for the 14PM so I might as well upgrade :lol:

Decided I was gonna hold off since I still owe like $330 on my phone now but AT&T is offering me 1000 for my 12PM and it’ll be $2.78 a month for the 14PM so I might as well upgrade :lol:
Yep same here. Didnt care about upgrading at all but if they willing to offer $1000 why not.

Getting that same $1000 trade in offer from att as well but for my 11 pro max. Might as well it’s free. Deep purple for Kobe

128GB Black Pro
Series 8 Nike edition (ultra a little out of my price range)
Umber leather case

Apple shareholders gonna be enjoying themselves this quarter

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 2.14.29 PM.png

Am I crazy, cause it looks like you lose more screen real estate with the 14 "dynamic island" dipping down into the display. Since the area above the island is pretty much useless.

really excited to try out these new airpod pro for the gym.

my current airpod be dying fast af and sometimes one of them dont even be working

Copped the iPhone 14 pro in Black at 256gb.

Still debating what watch I want.

The Ultra is enticing cause it’s new, but that joint is brolic and I don’t think I could “dress it up” when I’m just chilling.

Thinking about getting the series 8 but from what I’ve read the it’s not much different from the series 7.

Might just go that route especially since I’m looking to get a stainless steel watch this go round.

What do y’all think?

Back
Top Bottom