Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Well that's fine because the new Note has a 2560x1440 resolution while the iPhone 6+ has a 1990x1080 resolution.  So enjoy that

Bruh... That ain't much of a difference. But keep telling yourself it is.

But do you. Buy what phone you want, but don't sit here and act like people who buy iPhones are dumb because we don't get suckered into the same **** you do.

I can take a picture on a 5DMK3 and it will look the same on your phone and mine.
omg :rofl:

LIterally you are doing exactly what you just told me im doing.  Getting suckered into buying Apples inferior products, and trying to justify why

"Dude it's not even that big of a difference who cares, it's made by Apple so it's gonna be better"

Aight, b. You win.

You are the almighty possessor of knowledge.

can someone explain to me how and iWatch is practical??

Why would I need it if I have an iPhone?

This is one scenario but obviously not a sole reason to get it but say you are in a meeting and want to read text without pulling out your phone. The watch might be a subliminal way to do it.

apple0211.jpg

apple0225.jpg

$450 after tax for the 6+ is a deal(upgrade) Gonna go into AT&T later to make sure they are taking pre orders
can someone explain to me how and iWatch is practical??

Why would I need it if I have an iPhone?

Because its hands free. You can check your phone without taking it out your pocket

will apple eventually partner with Tag Huer, Rolex, etc. to usher back in the mainstream popularization of watches?

I think there was a problem with the Sapphire screens on the phones. They wouldn't have met their deadline.

It'll be on the iPhone 6GSE plus

Hate to be that guy.. but the watches are going to be non-stop magnets for theft/robbery

Well that's fine because the new Note has a 2560x1440 resolution while the iPhone 6+ has a 1990x1080 resolution.  So enjoy that

Bruh... That ain't much of a difference. But keep telling yourself it is.

But do you. Buy what phone you want, but don't sit here and act like people who buy iPhones are dumb because we don't get suckered into the same **** you do.

I can take a picture on a 5DMK3 and it will look the same on your phone and mine.
omg 
roll.gif

LIterally you are doing exactly what you just told me im doing.  Getting suckered into buying Apples inferior products, and trying to justify why

"Dude it's not even that big of a difference who cares, it's made by Apple so it's gonna be better"
Aight, b. You win.

You are the almighty possessor of knowledge.
Nah man. Apple won. They got you by the balls

Aye thieves will mark their targets easier basically, you wearing the iWatch, you must have an iPhone connected to it, so good luck. Basically a walking apple billboard target. :x :smh:

I'm good with the 6plus. Keep your watch apple.

iWatch is garbage

All these tech watches are garbage.

Ain't nothing replacing a traditional watch. These are a new hype that will die out in a few years

eh still don't see the appeal for the watch.

bet it will kill with teens tho.

Really?

People spend hundreds on watches and all they do is tell time....why can't i want a watch that does TONS of things?????

It will track your heart rate which takes the place of a heart rate sensor too which will sync up with a fitness app im sure and track your health goals.  That alone is enough....oh and it tells time...and sends messages....and plays music
yea when you think about it ppl spend racks on racks on watches aka like a movado that is made of cheap material hell doesnt even have a calender or number dials and on many models has a fake leather band... but a watch that is basically a mini pc at a cost that is significantly cheaper is stupid now...

talk about sheep and brand, crowd following

shut the hell up about it man. You did the same goddamn thing in the spiderman 2 thread.

Let people like and do what they want with there money. 

Sheesh

:rofl: by all means I won't tell anyone how to spend there money. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Repped for the spiderman mention :wow:

Back
Top Bottom