Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hate to be that guy.. but the watches are going to be non-stop magnets for theft/robbery

I felt like that was going to be an issue with the last iPhone 5. I don't think robberies went up because of it and resale was way better on those things. The watch ain't no Rolex. Hardly worth the stick up if you ask me.

i'll be honest. i was interested to see what Apple was going to do with the larger iPhone 6 when i heard they would be making a "Phablet". Which is why i tuned into this. And i have an upgrade on the 11th. But, i am extremely underwhelmed. Apple Pay seems reasonably cool but i don't trust it.  The phone itself gets pooped on by the Note 4

Honestly, I haven't seen anything innovative. Seems like they just took everything that's already out and tried to one up. Doesn't mean it's not revolutionary, because what's out now isn't really practical yet so if they come and it gets going then it could be a huge step i.e. NFC Payment, iWatch.

Honestly, I haven't seen anything innovative. Seems like they just took everything that's already out and tried to one up. Doesn't mean it's not revolutionary, because what's out now isn't really practical yet so if they come and it gets going then it could be a huge step i.e. NFC Payment, iWatch.

What would you suggest they invent? Any ideas yourself?

pretty much. If people begin to integrate the technology into everyday life, then this is huge. If the public doesn't, then the whole thing is a bust. 

Really?

People spend hundreds on watches and all they do is tell time....why can't i want a watch that does TONS of things?????
It will track your heart rate which takes the place of a heart rate sensor too which will sync up with a fitness app im sure and track your health goals.  That alone is enough....oh and it tells time...and sends messages....and plays music

But but...your phone...and your MacBook...and your apple tablet....

Oh wait it's Apple. Your paying for the logo

Watch is cool until you can no longer update it. I'll wait it out, to see how it goes, not much of a early adopter.

What would you suggest they invent? Any ideas yourself?

Apple can't do that anymore. People are expecting iPhone keynotes to have that "wow" factor that the initial iPhone had.

It's like expecting 50 to drop another Get Rich or Die Tryin. it ain't happenin

iPhone required??

that just seems redundant. should've been a new gadget you can buy on it's own.

forget the watch

the new phones will be in stock at cell phone carriers on the 19th?

The iwatch has sapphire glass but the iPhone doesn't...

You can't have an iwatch unless you have an iPhone....

:x

Last edited:
Can we move past the watch and talk about Yosemite?

Or at least iPads? (Or will there be a separate iPad event?)

Back
Top Bottom