Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
DSC_5345.jpg

DSC_5349.jpg

I personally don't have any suggestions, I'm just a consumer.

I guess that could be a reason why I'm not as impressed. But then again, the NFC payment is relatively new and innovative, so is the mobile watch. I'm certain we haven't reached the epitome of cell phones where there's no more innovative ideas. Everything we've seen is already out. I'm not hating on Apple either because like I said, if they can make these functions practical to everyday life then that's a huge step.

Google has been doing this for a few years. They also have a free mastercard you can use.

You can also send you heartbeat, it reads your heartbeat and then the receiver feels a vibration that actually matches your pulse.
This is as much of a "Samsung-ish" of a feature that you can have
laugh.gif

I guess you guys aren't athletes.  These calorie watches with heart beat sensors cost around $150-$200 but they make you wear a heart rate monitor under your shirt.  This watch is BRILLIANT it will do everything right in the watch + more.

What do you want...are you not entertained!!! 
laugh.gif

that can be said about watches period... why spend thousands on a watch when you constantly on a phone, tablet, car building places/things that tell you the time...

True. Watches are primarily made for appearance though. People don't care how "effectively" a watch tells time.

Staring at a 3" watch to get notifications doesn't seem to be all that convenient.

Last edited:
here's a dedicated Workout App. You can set your workout based on a list of activities. During your workout you can see how far, how fast, and how long you've been running/walking/biking--whatever it is you're doing!

features i wish were on the fuelband

Last edited:
I guess you guys aren't athletes.  These calorie watches with heart beat sensors cost around $150-$200 but they make you wear a heart rate monitor under your shirt.  This watch is BRILLIANT it will do everything right in the watch + more.

What do you want...are you not entertained!!! :lol:

Samsung Gear Fit.

It should be to get apple products in everyone's home at different price points. Of course everyone that is an apple head will buy their products but how do you convert users who are stuck in their ways to come over to apple if you're strong armed into being apple everything first? Like the apple watch would be a nice watch for someone of younger age or a great stocking stuffer but they HAVE to have an iPhone first. So you just eliminated anyone with an android from getting an iwatch...which last I checked there was more of them than iPhone owners.....

laugh.gif
stop being salty @Kal-El-8 I'm in here making valid points. Hear me out.
I think you're looking at the company perspective wrong. "It should be to get apple products in everyone's home at different price points." isn't how apple approaches it's products. Apple tries to create products that compliment the everyday persons lifestyle. If you make something that people can identify to make their lives easier, then the product will sell itself. You create the demand. "look this can make your life easier." is how they've always approached things. Word to the ApplePay to integrate your wallet and your phone. 

edit 

and they just made the watch to be able to retroactively work with previous versions of iphones. Game, set and match. All thats left is to see if it is WORTH the investment. 

Last edited:
Not coming at you but that's just stupid and lazy.

So you rather drop $200+ cuz one is lazy AF and don't want to simply pull their phone out :smh:

I mean wouldn't do it personally but I am just justifying it in some way. I can totally see people doing this though. It's all about efficiency in some way or another. Why using your earphones to talk when you can just bring your phone to your ear. People will find the watch as a simple way to see things easier.

Putting your headphones in to talk seems more efficient TBH.

It should be to get apple products in everyone's home at different price points. Of course everyone that is an apple head will buy their products but how do you convert users who are stuck in their ways to come over to apple if you're strong armed into being apple everything first? Like the apple watch would be a nice watch for someone of younger age or a great stocking stuffer but they HAVE to have an iPhone first. So you just eliminated anyone with an android from getting an iwatch...which last I checked there was more of them than iPhone owners.....

:lol: stop being salty kal-el-8 kal-el-8 I'm in here making valid points. Hear me out.

If they market this watch correctly which i ABSOLUTELY see coming then... instead of just slowly getting droid users in, they are completly taking droid users away from their device. Based off the lil info they we have this already by far looks better on a design level then any other tech watch, style and design in products can really make or break an item and the fact that this watch will be more of an accessory, is going to make A LOT of kids change their minds about apple.

What do you want...are you not entertained!!! 
laugh.gif
Samsung Gear Fit.
have you tried that thing?

yeah ill wait....read reviews on it.... and it doesn't do half of what this apple watch can

Back
Top Bottom