Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
wow. so apple also just created a venue for apps on a different platform? Developers will have a field day with the potential.

Hope Apple fixes this problem to tho
sick.gif
mean.gif
That deserves an event of its own
mean.gif
I have the same problem with my macbook charger.

Idk if its bad luck or what but I've gone through like 4 in the last 2 months.

I actually think the watch is ideal with the iPhone 6plus. Rather than having to always bring out your phone, looking at your watch is a easier and nicer alternative to looking and answering things.

Not coming at you but that's just stupid

So you rather drop $200+ cuz one is lazy AF and don't want to simply pull their phone out :smh:

Last edited:
You can tweet from your Apple Watch. That should be fun. Other apps: airline flight information, unlocking your hotel room door by waving your watch at SPG hotels.
*puts on ski mask*
*enters your room*
*snatches your jewels in your luggage*

Last edited:
The watch is a complete waste of money.

Its redundant. It does everything your phone does.

So whats the point in carrying both?

Real talk, you're going to look a little ******ed trying to tweet from your wrist on that small *** screen, checking stocks, and feeling your girls heart beat in public.

I have the same problem with my macbook charger.
 Idk if its bad luck or what but I've gone through like 4 in the last 2 months.

My MacBook charger that came with the comp, the metal tip that plugs started pulling away from the cord and stopped working. I've had to buy 2 more since that one

Not coming at you but that's just stupid and lazy.

So you rather drop $200+ cuz one is lazy AF and don't want to simply pull their phone out
mean.gif
but by that same avenue, anyone who looks at their watch currently to find out what time it is instead of their phone is lazy as well. A watch has a place, it's just too early to tell if it's integrated well enough to compliment or over-segment the experience.

So you rather drop $200+ cuz one is lazy AF and don't want to simply pull their phone out :smh:

I mean wouldn't do it personally but I am just justifying it in some way. I can totally see people doing this though. It's all about efficiency in some way or another. Why using your earphones to talk when you can just bring your phone to your ear. People will find the watch as a simple way to see things easier.

Apples goal is for them to streamline and compliment your lifestyle through their products. Nothing wrong with that.

It should be to get apple products in everyone's home at different price points. Of course everyone that is an apple head will buy their products but how do you convert users who are stuck in their ways to come over to apple if you're strong armed into being apple everything first? Like the apple watch would be a nice watch for someone of younger age or a great stocking stuffer but they HAVE to have an iPhone first. So you just eliminated anyone with an android from getting an iwatch...which last I checked there was more of them than iPhone owners.....

Don't respond to him. He does the  same thing in the other threads. Thinks spiderman 2 is academy award worthy

:lol: stop being salty kal-el-8 kal-el-8 I'm in here making valid points. Hear me out.

Honestly, I haven't seen anything innovative. Seems like they just took everything that's already out and tried to one up. Doesn't mean it's not revolutionary, because what's out now isn't really practical yet so if they come and it gets going then it could be a huge step i.e. NFC Payment, iWatch.
What would you suggest they invent? Any ideas yourself?
Apple can't do that anymore. People are expecting iPhone keynotes to have that "wow" factor that the initial iPhone had.

It's like expecting 50 to drop another Get Rich or Die Tryin. it ain't happenin
I personally don't have any suggestions, I'm just a consumer.

I guess that could be a reason why I'm not as impressed. But then again, the NFC payment is relatively new and innovative, so is the mobile watch. I'm certain we haven't reached the epitome of cell phones where there's no more innovative ideas. Everything we've seen is already out. I'm not hating on Apple either because like I said, if they can make these functions practical to everyday life then that's a huge step.

Real talk, you're going to look a little ******ed trying to tweet from your wrist on that small *** screen, checking stocks, and feeling your girls heart beat in public.
Power rangers been had those

View media item 1173197

that can be said about watches period... why spend thousands on a watch when you constantly on a phone, tablet, car building places/things that tell you the time...

I mean wouldn't do it personally but I am just justifying it in some way. I can totally see people doing this though. It's all about efficiency in some way or another. Why using your earphones to talk when you can just bring your phone to your ear. People will find the watch as a simple way to see things easier.
I was speaking to a friend about this. Since her job gives her an iPhone, she can leave her phone at home and still communicate and receive notifications with the watch.

Back
Top Bottom