Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I actually canceled my unlimited data as soon as they gave you the $15 2GB option some years ago. At the time where I was staying at had the worse Internet service. It was running on EDGE and I would only be on 3G when I came back home around the city. The iPhone has come such a long way.

But it may have peaked :smh:

Yall dudes doing something wrong. They're not just taking you off unlimited, you're tryna upgrade and not reading the fine print or something. For heavy users its worth it to buy the phone straight out. My sis dropped unlimited and went with a 12GB plan because they offered her the phone for like $199 SMFH. ATT users can upgrade and keep unlimited but I might switch to 10GB cause I get throttled too much and would like to use hot spot.

Yall dudes doing something wrong. They're not just taking you off unlimited, you're tryna upgrade and not reading the fine print or something. For heavy users its worth it to buy the phone straight out. My sis dropped unlimited and went with a 12GB plan because they offered her the phone for like $199 SMFH. ATT users can upgrade and keep unlimited but I might switch to 10GB cause I get throttled too much and would like to use hot spot.
Thought they stop that throttling as well or at least raised the ceiling so high that only really heavy users would get hit 

NT, talk some sense into me!

I am currently paying $50/month on a Corporate plan, but will need to pay $70/month if I plan to upgrade to the iPhone 6

Should I pay outright and keep my plan at $50/month or pay the upgrade fee and up my plan price?

Any 5.5 in hand pictures from apple? Need to see how big this is otherwise I'm not preordering and waiting til I see both in person

either the 128 GB 4.7 or 64 GB 5.5 for me, I have to see how big the 5.5 is in person, might be a bit to big, and annoying to carry in your pockets.

NT, talk some sense into me!

I am currently paying $50/month on a Corporate plan, but will need to pay $70/month if I plan to upgrade to the iPhone 6

Should I pay outright and keep my plan at $50/month or pay the upgrade fee and up my plan price?
What's cheaper, buying the phone outright, or $20 more a month for however long?

$20x24=$480+the cost of the phone on contract vs whatever the outright price is.

I just printed out that PDF and sized it to my Galaxy S3. It's actually the same width as the phone and maybe 3/4 inches taller. Is that the same size as the note?

6 plus is too man big for me, going to consider getting the 4.7 iphone, moto x, or the z3. Apple didn't do anything groundbreaking beside upping the size. Every other feature is a catch up one.

Verizon rep just called me.
I have a business plan she said 199 for the upgrade 4.7 16gb. So 32gb has to be 299, so 5.5 are going to be 399 and up?

Lol, yea right Verizon, you won't be getting me like that, I'll wait for the Xmas deals yo

Maaaaan AT&T gonna have to pry that u limited outta my cold dead hands
I ain't giving that up
I'm currently at 7.9gb
Just from normal nt surfing and watching vids in the breakfast club thread in music
And occasional netflix and hbogo viewing
Not to mention when I'm at home I'm on wifi

Back
Top Bottom