Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I bought the iPhone 5 off contract to not lose my data plan.

If I really used 50 gb last month, then it's worth it.

:wow: :wow: :wow: How did you use 50Gb?

Verizon rep just called me.
I have a business plan she said 199 for the upgrade 4.7 16gb. So 32gb has to be 299, so 5.5 are going to be 399 and up?

Lol, yea right Verizon, you won't be getting me like that, I'll wait for the Xmas deals yo

There is no 32GB, it goes from 16GB to 64GB and the 64GB will be $299. The 6 Plus (5.5") start at $299 for 16GB

Last edited:
For someone like me who's going from the 4s to the 6, the 4.7 screen is already a huge upgrade.

Going with the the 6+ is OD for me..

Maaaaan AT&T gonna have to pry that u limited outta my cold dead hands
I ain't giving that up
I'm currently at 7.9gb
Just from normal nt surfing and watching vids in the breakfast club thread in music
And occasional netflix and hbogo viewing
Not to mention when I'm at home I'm on wifi

Pretty much. I'll be heated if they took away my unlimited data without my knowledge. If they did they better offer me a discount.

It was smart that they kept the 16 gb, here's a lot of people that just use their phone for talk, text, and surf the web that they don't need storage.

64 gb for the same price as the 32
nthat.gif
I have a 4 with 16gb and only 50% of drive used... I couldnt imagine having 64gb of storage 

Just seeing these old pics of Notes Vs iPhones are just crazy. I am assuming that is how big the iPhone 6 Plus is.

134820-comparison-of-samsung-galaxy-note-and-iphone.jpg

I'd be all for the 6 Plus but putting that thing next to your ear just seems funny.

12-1-2.jpg

Me: "You see the new apple watch?"
Brother in Law: "Can you view pics or video on the watch?"
Me: "Yea you can view pictures on it."
Brother In Law: "YES! I can view my saved Fappening pictures, and put them on my apple watch, while I handle my business."
Me: WTF!? :smh::x

Maaaaan AT&T gonna have to pry that u limited outta my cold dead hands
I ain't giving that up
I'm currently at 7.9gb
Just from normal nt surfing and watching vids in the breakfast club thread in music
And occasional netflix and hbogo viewing
Not to mention when I'm at home I'm on wifi
Mane i had my same number with At&t since the early 00's whe they was Cingular on a family plan...just recently found out that they convinced/ swindled my Moms to switch to the 10 or 15 gb shared plan and took away the unlimited data since she dont really know any better :smh: ...now i be getting texts that all the data is used up and they automatically add 1gb to your plan and charge you $15, we paying like $75 extra cuz of this for last billing cycle :x

So you're saying, they should add a bunch of stuff to fill up the stat sheet...

You really just don't know how cameras work. You think making a 20MP camera on a phone will make a difference when the screen resolution won't display it any better than an 8MP camera.

I'm sitting here discussing this with someone who is so blind to the facts that they refuse to just give it up.

You're amazed by bigger numbers, but are blind to the fact that there's no difference in results.

Do you know what a larger MP camera requires? A bigger battery... Do you know what a 16MP camera takes? Larger image/Video files.

So you'd rather have a camera that drains more battery and fills up more space on your phone, but has NO visual differences from an 8MP camera?

Even though that 8MP camera has a new sensor, better glass, and an OS taking full advantage of its capabilities?

Apple didn't drop the ball, you jus don't know what the hell you're talking about. Its a camera. Know a camera before you speak on it.

Yo the type of person that rather have a bigger engine and more HP rather than a lighter car that can put out the same numbers at the track.
lol no. no. and no. no difference in results? 13mp is the standard. has been the standard for 2 years now. apple is at 8. they give u new materials and a new lens... so now its incrementally better. you assume that everyone who takes pictures only looks at it on their phones. and u also assume that the standard now is below what apple is putting out.

however... u had 8mp last year right? now ur phone screen just went from whatever puny size it was to 4.7 (still under the average flagship) with the increase in screen size... 8mp will become less tolerable. and being "just fine" for social media is now acceptable? since when has "just fine" been ok? since when is apple ok with "just fine"?  apple dropped the ball with the camera. at this rate theyll say next year the lens is made of hurricane-proof glass with platinum crystals surrounding the bezel... youll say "its just fine... its a better lens" lmao. the OS taking full advantage bla bla.... is apple playing catchup to whats been out for months.

if you're gonna act like a tech fan/geek...at least keep it real. you the type to argue why your turbocharged honda civic is better than the lambo you're parked next to because you hooked yours up.

Last edited:
Need side by side pics of the 6 and 6+ compared with the S5 and Note 3.

I wanted the bigger screen this whole time but I forget that I will probably put a case on it which will make it feel even bigger.

Need side by side pics of the 6 and 6+ compared with the S5 and Note 3.

I wanted the bigger screen this whole time but I forget that I will probably put a case on it which will make it feel even bigger.

didnt even think about that :x 6 plus + a otterbox just might be od

Back
Top Bottom