Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
This will be my first time pre-ordering. What time will the pre orders start? Will this be like a NDC release? haha!

what exactly were you expecting from apple? srs

no troll here. just wanna know
Something better than just catching up to what Android phones have had for years.

like? im asking legit question since i dont follow Droid phones at all.

not referring to NFC since i think its crap

only thing i know about some of the droid phones is the water resistant stuff which is :pimp:

I love Android and iPhone but I just want someone to answer why my iPhone with a ****** processor runs much smoother and no app crashes as compared to my Nexus with a much better processor.

pimp.gif

not trolling. Providing facts. I was legitimately intrigued when i heard they would be releasing a "phablet".  But my god did they let me down
Real talk. I wanted to go back to an iPhone, and was looking forward to the 6+, but nothin about this seems new to me or even yells innovation like Apple should be providing...

Still reserving my final judgement til I see all my options for iOS 8.

only thing i know about some of the droid phones is the water resistant stuff which is
pimp.gif
i wanted to see if they would blow other phones away with some awesome new screen. But it is inferior to almost all droid screens. Maybe a great camera. something new and revolutionary. but no, just a dissapointment. Doesn't even look like they have added multitasking or split screen app use. and they still are too greedy to add external SD storage option as well

Last edited:
Actually the 6+ might not be as big as we think? Guess because it's not as wide as the Note or other bigger phones?

Last edited:
After printing out the template I'm sticking with the 4.7 in space grey 64GB. Still have the 4s, can't wait to get the iPhone 6.

For all yall ****** on apple products, they may not be as powerful, or have all the fancy features as the androids.

but they just work smoother, they last longer, and are built better.

For example, I had 2 windows laptops within a 2 year period 2008-2010. I got a macbook pro in 2010, still going strong, not a damn thing wrong with it.

I also had an s3, horrible battery life, changed to Iphone 4s loved it, but then got a HTC one M7. It was okay, and was made well, but lagged alot, and the apps didn't flow well, which is why I'm coppin a 6 now.

What good is all your technology if they don't run correctly and smooth as apple products with "inferior" technolgy? 

Last edited:

only thing i know about some of the droid phones is the water resistant stuff which is :pimp:

More widgets, motion detecting controls, viewing two apps at once, waterproof, expandable storage, replaceable batteries, live wallpapers.

For all yall ****** on apple products, they may not be as powerful, or have all the fancy features as the androids.

For example, I had 2 windows laptops within a 2 year period 2008-2010. I got a macbook pro in 2010, still going strong, not a damn thing wrong with it.

I also had an s3, horrible battery life, changed to Iphone 4s loved it, but then got a HTC one M7. It was okay, and was made well, but lagged alot, and the apps didn't flow well.

What good is all your technology if they don't run correctly and smooth as apple products with "inferior" technolgy? 
Nobody is talking about the computers though. I think most people would agree that Apple makes some of the best Computers and Laptops that there is. Personally i don't like the way they are set up so i stick to PC's, but there is no denying the Apple ones are awesome.   Their phones though.....

i wanted to see if they would blow other phones away with some awesome new screen. But it is inferior to almost all droid screens. Maybe a great camera. something new and revolutionary. but no, just a dissapointment. Doesn't even look like they have added multitasking or split screen app use. and they still are too greedy to add external SD storage option as well

You gotta wait till 2017 for that

Only thing apple has no excuse for not having is a SD slot.

Last edited:

only thing i know about some of the droid phones is the water resistant stuff which is
pimp.gif
More widgets, motion detecting controls, viewing two apps at once, waterproof, expandable storage, replaceable batteries, live wallpapers.
replaceable batteries and expandable storage. 2 more key things i was looking for that didn't happen. Apple is way too greedy to add those features.

But hey at least they will still hook you up with some fancy unique shaped headphones that will blow out in less than 2 months

This concept that iPhones are buttery smooth compared to Android is funny to me. I can name way more people that have battery life, lagging, crashing issues with their iPhones than people that don't.

I also had an s3, horrible battery life, changed to Iphone 4s loved it, but then got a HTC one M7. It was okay, and was made well, but lagged alot, and the apps didn't flow well.

Nobody is talking about the computers though. I think most people would agree that Apple makes some of the best Computers and Laptops that there is. Personally i don't like the way they are set up so i stick to PC's, but there is no denying the Apple ones are awesome.   Their phones though.....
The point remains the same though. All those features and the phones aren't eem smooth.

I never had a slow iphone, 

Every single Android I've owned has been clunky and laggy.

For reference I've had the Eternity, Infuse, Galaxy s2, s3, Htc one.

I've had the 3gs, 4, 5s.

This concept that iPhones are buttery smooth compared to Android is funny to me. I can name way more people that have battery life, lagging, crashing issues with their iPhones than people that don't.
my nexus 5 is more buttery than most iphones

I also had an s3, horrible battery life, changed to Iphone 4s loved it, but then got a HTC one M7. It was okay, and was made well, but lagged alot, and the apps didn't flow well, which is why I'm coppin a 6 now.

let me get this straight... u dont like androids, because your WINDOWS laptop was crap? and then u say u had a s3 which had bad battery life? i cant argue that. but to say the m7 was ok and lagged alot? apps dont flow well? no... im pulling your card on that one. Ive had an m7 from the first batch for almost 2 years now. AND I DONT EVEN LIKE MY PHONE, but thats because the camera sucks on it.... but to say it lags and apps dont flow? nah. ducktales. that is not typical of any m7 and IF its true at all then you got a lemon and somehow managed to not recognize it.

come up with better reasons

I'm never buying a iPhone again for the simple fact it is killing our brain slowly

But the watch will be copped!

[thread="564981"]But you know what, I'm done talking about this. Cause neither one of you know what the hell ya'll talking about. :lol: [/thread]
Neither do you. Just admit you are trying to come up with reasons for why the phone isn't a dissapointment, so you can justify sticking by Apple and their products

Ok, b. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Apple sucks because they didn't put a 13mp camera on their phone.

Now we'll never get those super high quality 13mp images on instagram.

Damnit. I guess I gotta get a Samsung now.

Back
Top Bottom