• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
dont see the point in those silm rubber cases :rolleyes

added protection

i hate cases but its like at first i dont wanna scratch it up

then after 6 months im like who gives a damn :lol: as long as i dont break the phone in the next 2 years im fine going naked like always but idk how strong the glass is on this phone :smh:

@LordCashmere I've a Business account not a standard so I don't pay upgrade fees, and accessories are at some kind of discount or something.

Upgrade fees are free though, I tried to change back to a standard plan today because the Business Portal never works and they never email/text me when my data is 75-90% so I go over constantly, I could go on how bad business sucks, but anyway I didn't switch back because I got tired of being on the phone by the time they could finish processing the change

a-friend a-friend I decided to wait till my actual December upgrade. Att rep told me my total......700 plus apple care.....with a 2 year contract.......nah I'm good, I can wait

Last edited:
dont see the point in those silm rubber cases :rolleyes

I left my 4s on top of my back bumper and drove 2 miles until I realize I didn't have my phone in my pocket :x I pulled over to check the trunk since I was changing my lights and phone was just sitting there on the bumper :rofl:

That rubber case was clutch! Best $5 I've ever spent :smokin

Last edited:
he's a broke boy that's all

The reason why I asked though was because I don't want apple to take my money even if the item go on back order. Makes sense ? :lol:

I feel you boss. I don't like paying for a back ordered item and not having the option to back out once they take my money.

Nothing worse than being charged a restock fee when you want a refund on an out of stock item nah mean

Last edited:

[thread="564981"] [/thread]
Preach. My 5 has no scratches or dents because I got a screen protector and case. I've dropped my phone a few times too. Gives you piece of mind that your phone is protected and when it comes to resale you won't have a problem since it's perfect condition.

Does everybody got to pay a service fee when they upgrade? It's $40 for me. 64gb 6 plus gonna be around $500 after tax :x
early upgrade fee?  
ive been due for an upgrade ( 4s here) 

Dead at a piece of mind

@LordCashmere I've a Business account not a standard so I don't pay upgrade fees, and accessories are at some kind of discount or something.

Upgrade fees are free though, I tried to change back to a standard plan today because the Business Portal never works and they never email/text me when my data is 75-90% so I go over constantly, I could go on how bad business sucks, but anyway I didn't switch back because I got tired of being on the phone by the time they could finish processing the change

a-friend a-friend I decided to wait till my actual December upgrade. Att rep told me my total......700 plus apple care.....with a 2 year contract.......nah I'm good, I can wait

Damn that's too much, I feel you.

Verizon is shady too though because unless you know about the FREE upgrade they are going to do on the 16gb 6, they will charge your *** 200 like it's nothing.

Where's the best place to sell your old iphone for cash, craigslist? I'm buying getting my 6 through Verizon. I know verizon is giving people $200 verizon credit for their old iPhones, but I heard you can only use that credit for the iphone 6 16gb.

My bad, I know this was asked a bunch here

no they dont, if you already have an account, you are approved for next already. IF its new account we have to run credit. Let me know if you have more questions
so if im on verizon by mys;ef right now, i was added to my sisters line when i got the 4s, and i want to go to att but under me.they have to run my credit? just got a CC in 2013...

I'll hold out till theyre in store and I can hold both, compare them, and finally make a decision., any of yall have t mobile? is it trash? lol

Last edited:
I'll hold out till theyre in store and I can hold both, compare them, and finally make a decision., any of yall have t mobile? is it trash? lol

tmobile is awesome

SRS

LTE is lightning fast, no dropped calls. im not even in a great area. 30+ miles north of Detroit

T mobile's coverage seems pretty good in my area and places i go often. Theyu dont do contracts? you just pay off the phone by charging extra money to your plan till the phone is paid off..something like that?

Yes you pay monthly for your phone if you buy through them.
okay cool, thanks for your help btw

Once I acquire a new phone with a different carrier. How do I go about my 4S? I just restore it and then sell it? never got the clean ESn thing

so if im on verizon by mys;ef right now, i was added to my sisters line when i got the 4s, and i want to go to att but under me.they have to run my credit? just got a CC in 2013...

yea so you want to port your number to ATT? Yes they will have to run your credit to see if you get appoved for the phone line. You may get approved for the line but not for the NEXT plan only say a 2 year contract. Hopefully there isnt a deposit required. Usually if the deposit is under 200 we can usually wave the deposit

Back
Top Bottom