Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just requested to get my phone unlocked by AT&T. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Edit: Damn they just confirmed that I can unlock my phone :pimp: That was fast as hell :lol:

Last edited:
Just requested to get my phone unlocked by AT&T. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Edit: Damn they just confirmed that I can unlock my phone
pimp.gif
That was fast as hell
laugh.gif
what do you have to do after its approved?

I'll probably be trading in my 5 to best Buy to put towards the 5.5. Does anyone know if they give you more back if the phone is unlocked? And I see that it calculates to me getting back 225 now for my phone. How much do you think that will drop when the 6 is released?

I'm probably going to roll with Bill Me Later even though I just paid the damn account off. $200 a month for 4 months > almost $800 at once. That way I don't have to bother with T-mobile's idiot reps to get it unlocked. It took a week to unlock my 5C.

That's a damb near 20% interest rate :x

How much you think I can get for a black iPhone 5 16GB? still have the box and headphones un used and everything. Screen has one baby scratch that you have to really look hard to find. Some of the black has been scratched off on the back due to sand getting in my cases

just wondering how much would I get for it

no hate but does the case even provide any type of protection of any kind

That's probably the slimmest case you can put on your phone that actually provides protection. The back won't get scratches and that part that covers the bezel will prevent it from cracking when dropped on it's face.

Word of advice when trying to pre order the Iphone 6 tomorrow night at midnight.

Stay away from trying to get it through AT&T website.

I remember the Iphone 5 launch and it was chaos and AT&T website crashed and nobody could put a order in.

Put your order in directly through apple.com

The cloud storage is cool, and maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather have that "storage" on my actual phone, not in the cloud.

I wouldnt say your in the minority but local storage is a thing of the past for me. I have a NAS that stores data for the entire family.

That icloud storage is a ripoff IMO

iCloud has grandfathered folks in on a better deal. 20 GB for $10.99 as opposed to the $20 for 15 GB they originally offered.

no hate but does the case even provide any type of protection of any kind
That's probably the slimmest case you can put on your phone that actually provides protection. The back won't get scratches and that part that covers the bezel will prevent it from cracking when dropped on it's face.
This. I just ordered that same one I think and the screen protectors that Spigen has. 

damn didn't realize the bezels are still thick
sick.gif
But of course they will get a pass.
laugh.gif

Damnit apple. Watch the S model get the sapphire glass and the minimal bezel
mean.gif

Decisions.
naw, I assume S will have a MP bump so they can talk about having 4k recording (main reason they bumped up the storage imo), faster processer, some special siri upgrade, and maybe the saphire screen. Bezel shirnkage more than likely will happen with 7.

May have to jump to Sprint for that $70/unlimited plan. Do they pay ETF's?
yes, remember you are leasing the phone though and 70 is for the 199 iphone model. I`m assuming you are talking about their 50 dollar iphone for life plan.

Honestly, I'm so clueless right now as i wasn't even thinking about getting a new phone or switching carriers, but Sprint caught my interest with this $70/unlimited plan. Are you saying there's an extra $50 charge for the iphone or can I just buy one for $199?

Last edited:
Its gonna do its job. Even an otterbox wont protect from everything

Im goin for gold .. maybe black

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251636955277&alt=web

Have you used this product previously?

The last hybrid case I had (switcheasy) once I removed it to clean the phone I noticed the under layer "soft layer" had stretched when removing and created gaps once I put it back together. 

Anyone have any recommendation on just a simple silicone cover for the 4.7???

Edit: Just seen Apple has a silicone case for 35$ 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm so clueless right now as i wasn't even thinking about getting a new phone or switching carriers, but Sprint caught my interest with this $70/unlimited plan. Are you saying there's an extra $50 charge for the iphone or can I just buy one for $199?
the plan is 50 and will be as low as 70 a month if you were to get a 199 iphone, the higher the iphone the more you have to finance/lease so say you get the 199 iphone 6 it would be 50 for the plan and 20 a month to use the iphone (70 total) at the end of 24 months you give sprint the iphone 6 and then they will give you the iphone 7 or whatever zero down and you continue the cycle.

the plan is 50 and will be as low as 70 a month if you were to get a 199 iphone, the higher the iphone the more you have to finance/lease so say you get the 199 iphone 6 it would be 50 for the plan and 20 a month to use the iphone (70 total) at the end of 24 months you give sprint the iphone 6 and then they will give you the iphone 7 or whatever zero down and you continue the cycle.

I like the sound of that.

Back
Top Bottom