Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I ordered off apple at 5:30 am and only got a processing email? Home shipping btw....anyone get any other emails

What are y'all so worried about? You can buy these in store 2 weeks after release :lol:

This isn't nike shoes we're talking about here

Finally ordered through T-Mobile.  Saw the pre-order up on their website, got the entire way through the process and my order wouldn't submit.  
indifferent.gif

Called the regular TMO customer service line, said "cancel service" when asked what I was calling about and a few minutes later I had my 64 GB Space Grey 6 ordered.  
pimp.gif

Should ship on the 17th and be here on launch day.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for nothing T-Mobile...super stoked that I got about 2 hours of sleep after stalking their website until 4 AM.  
mean.gif
I called tmo and girl told me it would take up to 4 weeks. I told her nvm since I had one coming from apple but I have to pay full retail and woul dhave prefered to use EIP. I have a VZW one coming on the 19 but I ordered that because I was pissed at Tmo, dont know if I want to go back to VZW even though the service is better it would run me like 50-60 more a month.
Yeah, I'm guessing that date of the 17th is just tentative.  For all I know, I could end up being backordered too.  I've never had that happen with TMO, but I wouldn't doubt it with this release.  

Some of ya'll wilin for this new phone
laugh.gif
 new phone, same people to talk to
Maaaaaan, it's crazy, right?  When I was sitting there at 4 am dozing off, hitting that refresh button, I finally came to my senses and said "what the **** am I doing right now?!"  All this for a damn phone.  
laugh.gif
  In my case, I just started using my old burner HTC G2 yesterday, so getting this new joint is CRUCIAL.  Phones from 2010 are NOT what's poppin' in 2014.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Finally ordered through T-Mobile.  Saw the pre-order up on their website, got the entire way through the process and my order wouldn't submit.  
indifferent.gif

Called the regular TMO customer service line, said "cancel service" when asked what I was calling about and a few minutes later I had my 64 GB Space Grey 6 ordered.  
pimp.gif

Should ship on the 17th and be here on launch day.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for nothing T-Mobile...super stoked that I got about 2 hours of sleep after stalking their website until 4 AM.  
mean.gif

did you jump?
Naw.  I'd never pay to upgrade.  And apparently, T-Mobile doesn't want the Jump! folks to upgrade easily, either.  
laugh.gif

@heLiumcLinton  how's that working out for you?  
nerd.gif

Some of yall either flat out dont know or forgot the concept of a PRE-order.

Never guaranteed on a specific day unlees its stated on the screen when you order. The whole point of it is to make sure you actually get the item.

Id much rather know I got it coming whether its release day or Oct vs going to line up at a store and then not even guaranteed you get it that day. You may not even get the phone and have to be put on the order list for the next wave

I'm not sure if this went well or not
lol. Been on hold with vzw for like 30 min trying to get someone so i can cancel my order, whats funny is they sent me a confirmation email saying it will deliver by 9/19 then when i check status online it said 10/7. I went into the tmobile store and preordered, the sales rep says when you come in to preorder you get higher priority and the system says it should come 3-5 days after 9/19 but for all I know he was jugging and tryna get his sale, I`m over it now though, I canceled my apple order since I did the tmobile preorder. Whats wierd is on my reciept for the EIP it says gold 128gb 6plus but online on my order status it says spacegray 128 gb 6plus

What are y'all so worried about? You can buy these in store 2 weeks after release
laugh.gif

This isn't nike shoes we're talking about here
i saw those 7-14 and 30-45 day delays and was like nah

ill just wait a week or two then cop instore at best buy

Last edited:
Got the confirmation a few hours ago

Now it says expected arrive 10/13-10/22 :smh:

Problem is I won't be home...So either wait it out and see if apple will have any available a week or two of release and cancel my order, or just wait it out and have it shipped to my ghetto apartment in L.A :lol:

Some of yall either flat out dont know or forgot the concept of a PRE-order.

Never guaranteed on a specific day unlees its stated on the screen when you order. The whole point of it is to make sure you actually get the item.

Id much rather know I got it coming whether its release day or Oct vs going to line up at a store and then not even guaranteed you get it that day. You may not even get the phone and have to be put on the order list for the next wave

I haven't had a problem hitting the store and copping on release day. Reason I stay away from preorders is due to the shipping date always changing and errors smh...Not to mention the Apple store inventory is crazy big so it takes them some time to sell out. When I worked at Verizon we kept restocking through Apple on release day. Imma try to get some good video of the release this year. The line was dumb crazy for the iPhone 5 and I'm sure its gonna be even crazier this time around for the 6

Got the confirmation a few hours ago

Now it says expected arrive 10/13-10/22
mean.gif

Problem is I won't be home...So either wait it out and see if apple will have any available a week or two of release and cancel my order, or just wait it out and have it shipped to my ghetto apartment in L.A
laugh.gif
id try calling in and asking if they can just make a reservation for you to pick up at an apple store. 

maybe pick up somewhere wherever youll be that week

Cancelled my at&t order that was gonna be shipped lord know when and made my pick up order with apple on the 19th 
pimp.gif
 16GB and 64GB space gray. Can't believe I stayed up til 5AM with the apple site not working and woke up at 10AM to order smoothly 
mean.gif

So I called Tmobile to preorder and thanks to a shaky credit history and trying to rebuild, they wanted a $400 down payment. It would be no problem but I go to NY next week and that would drastically cut down my spending money.

Guess I'll have to wait until I get back and then get rid of my 16 GB iPhone 5 then put money on top. Traveling > phone

Does anybody know when the Apple Stores usually puts the phones in store? Not for sale, but just to display.
The day they release.

The night before they are all setup. Ive had to do that shift before back when I worked there.
What's it like working at Apple? do they push sales/commission on you? or is it as simple as employee say it is.

What's it like working at Apple? do they push sales/commission on you? or is it as simple as employee say it is.

Worst part about the job was the rude customers (like any retail gig)

No commission, they push AppleCare but not too hard. I worked some 19-21 hour shifts on launch days

Yall must live in the sticks lol Apple will mainly restock 16gbs fast, they typically have very low amounts of the larger sizes in stock since most people get the cheapest model. So not sure how dudes think they will just walk in randomly and get one easy.

Would have been nice if they said stores that were taking pre orders werent doing the plus. Went to best buy and radio shack and they only had the 6 for pre order. Put my 64gb plus on pre order with at&t. Well see when the date will be. Guy at bestbuy said hell call me thursday if they get some in stock for release date and if they do ill just have to come in when they open and im guaranteed one.

Back
Top Bottom