Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm confused. I ordered the phone for my mom but when I'm gonna finish the reservation checkout it shows my number for the rate plan.

Yall must live in the sticks lol Apple will mainly restock 16gbs fast, they typically have very low amounts of the larger sizes in stock since most people get the cheapest model. So not sure how dudes think they will just walk in randomly and get one easy.

What are you talking about? There are enough places that sell these things to grab on easy a week or two after release. Preorders have shipping dates mid October. BY THEN at the very latest they'll be sitting on shelves easy.

anyone set up page monitors for restocks throughout the day? 
175b783773139d8e6909e83f3f9d9c41.jpg

For all those that preordered at midnight and were given reservations, hang in there! I just got an email and I'm good to go for the initial launch date of the 19th. My reservation number started with B301 in case you guys were curious. A lot of people on macrumors thought those numbers were tied with how soon you would get your phone on launch date.

For all those that preordered at midnight and were given reservations, hang in there! I just got an email and I'm good to go for the initial launch date of the 19th. My reservation number started with B301 in case you guys were curious. A lot of people on macrumors thought those numbers were tied with how soon you would get your phone on launch date.

When you got the email, did you go through the checkout process again?

Yeah, but I only went through the checkout process once. When I placed the specs on what I wanted and hit continue, I was prompted to the screen that said my phone would be reserved and I would be given an email later. 

Did anybody that ordered through sprint get an estimated date? All I keep seeing on their site is they'll do their best to get it to u by the 19th.

Thought about going to att to get one next Friday since the gray 64GB preorder says it will ship in 7-14 business days but I said screw it and just ordered...I can wait

My wife wanted gold 64GB and hers will arrive on the 19th

Walmart only had 4.7" 16GB for preorder...$179

whats the consensus on 6 or 6 plus?

having a hard time choosing

I went and saw the Note yesterday. I guess it has been a while since the Note 1 but it doesn't look that bad as expected. Even the dude that helped me had this crazy HTC phone and that thing was big too. I just think the size thing really has to do if you are that person that does a lot of one handed usage on phones with you thumb. If you aren't that type of person, then you should be fine. For me, the only scenario where it is crucial to use one hand is on buses and trains. Sometimes I have to hold on to some railing.

My coworker just got back from Radio Shake and they were doing preorders fine with no line or hassle.

Back
Top Bottom