• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
4.7 was produced more

5.5 didnt start til a later day

4.7 will be the most bought of the two

I don't know why people are having so many issues. I woke up at 7:45... ordered my iPhone 6/64 GB, space grey... Kept my plan through AT&T, paid, and got email saying my phone deliverers on 9/19.

I just called up AT&T and got the $40 upgrade fee waived because of company discount. :smokin

So if i order from apple will i really have to wait 3-4 weeks?

You can confirm with an apple genius when stock is updated, I'm pretty sure store stock is updated at 8pm every night.

But after the 19th, you can check Personal Pickup everyday whenever stock is updated, and hope the phone you want
becomes available, they always have an in-store reserve set for Personal Pickup, so if you got your account straight,
you can just place an order for pickup and walk in the store and grab it without any headache.

Last year, I ordered a phone for pickup the week after it was released through the Personal Pickup screen, ordering for
shipping was still 4 weeks out. :x :smh:

Last edited:
finally got the space gray 6 plus from t-mobile.
nthat.gif

sprint told me $75 for my lil 4s so off to fleabay/CL it goes

I spoke w reps on the phone and also in store and nobody knows about this for some reason even though its from their own site...

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-rel...back-with-improved-phone-trade-in-program.htm

Im hoping by the 19th they get it figured out because I'd love $200 for my 4S.

now for $200 they can have it, my phone looks brand new when the ob comes off & the screen protector is still on so it has zero issues

maybe im the outlier...but i never understood the purpose of pre-ordering a phone. its not like the phone will sell out and not be available ever again. with that said i want to see how the phones are in store then i will call sprint and do some negotiating. i want the 6 plus but i feel like that will be too much for my hands.

maybe im the outlier...but i never understood the purpose of pre-ordering a phone. its not like the phone will sell out and not be available ever again. with that said i want to see how the phones are in store then i will call sprint and do some negotiating. i want the 6 plus but i feel like that will be too much for my hands.

because no one wants to sit in a store for hours waiting to purchase a phone...

You may not have to wait hours to be honest. For some reason, this iPhone model isn't as hyped as previous models used to be.

Unless you live in NY, LA, or SF - you should be able to obtain the first week without having to pre-order.

i dont need it first day but if i order i want it to arrive within the first few days of release.

i guess im gonna have to wait til after release even though i dont want to

Finally ordered. Sprint.com kept crashing on me.

I got the Regular 6 and my wife got the 6 plus.

Both 64 gigs.

How much are iphone 5 (regular) going for right now? Sprint will do a buy back of $200 for my 16 gig. Not bad.

Last edited:
You may not have to wait hours to be honest. For some reason, this iPhone model isn't as hyped as previous models used to be.

Unless you live in NY, LA, or SF - you should be able to obtain the first week without having to pre-order.
lol Preorders have already surpassed the 5 and 5S according to Apple

Finally ordered. Sprint.com kept crashing on me.

I got the Regular 6 and my wife got the 6 plus.

Both 64 gigs.

How much are iphone 5s going for right now? Sprint will do a buy back of $200 for my 16 gig. Not bad.

I have seen people get 300+ for 5s iPhones

i dont need it first day but if i order i want it to arrive within the first few days of release.

i guess im gonna have to wait til after release even though i dont want to

okey doke. good luck to you. :smile:

i wasnt trying to be negative just curious as to why some people were freaking out about it.

I've been looking thru the thread but couldn't find an answer:

How much can I sell my Verizon iPhone 5S Space Gray 16GB for? In perfect condition never left my Otter Box case.

Any help would be appreciated. I wanna know how much I should be asking for. I don't wanna sell at a ridiculous price, nor would I want to be low balling myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom