Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
def holding off for in store... walmart,bestbuy,radioshack,sams club & im sure a few more heads will pop out saying they will have em...cant wait a month for that 128 6+ need to pay & get it in my hand instantly
Lol I`m telling yall retail stores will only get like 1-5 of the larger sizes, they typically only stock large numbers of the 16gb joints when phones release.

I`m mad my girl logged into sprint and was able to preorder this morning while I was fighting with Tmobiles online site. I went ahead and canceled my VZW, if Sprint wasnt so trash I would try my luck for the heck of it, but it sucks.

What are y'all so worried about? You can buy these in store 2 weeks after release
laugh.gif

This isn't nike shoes we're talking about here
I didnt understand this as well... There will plenty of phones to go around 

View media item 1177577
Should I be waiting on another email to confirm or does this mean I'm good to pick up in store on the 19th? Just says order processing...

Did you know that while on the mobile share plan and signing up for a 2 year contract you will now be paying an additional $25 a month? :smh:
I was planning on going this route until i found out a couple days ago. Just a heads up if you weren't aware

Last edited:
def holding off for in store... walmart,bestbuy,radioshack,sams club & im sure a few more heads will pop out saying they will have em...cant wait a month for that 128 6+ need to pay & get it in my hand instantly

I'm pretty sure I need to go into an actual sprint store because I'm on the old SERO plan. Best buy told me they wouldn't be able to activate it in that plan for me.

Gonna wait will I can hold both and decide which to go with, waiting on Best Buy. Is it possible to end my contract early with Verizon so I can upgrade early and do a 2 year contract again?

def holding off for in store... walmart,bestbuy,radioshack,sams club
Lol I`m telling yall retail stores will only get like 1-5 of the larger sizes, they typically only stock large numbers of the 16gb joints when phones release.

I`m mad my girl logged into sprint and was able to preorder this morning while I was fighting with Tmobiles online site. I went ahead and canceled my VZW, if Sprint wasnt so trash I would try my luck for the heck of it, but it sucks.

even if thats true 5 units at 4-7 different store's around me i should be straight most arent going for the biggest sz & storage like i am .... no panick here nor am i gonna drop the money now just to wait

even if thats true 5 units at 4-7 different store's around me i should be straight most arent going for the biggest sz & storage like i am .... no panick here nor am i gonna drop the money now just to wait
what city you in? from my experience in metro ATL majority of the phones go to Apple Stores, Carrier stores are 2nd priority , and the third party places barely/dont get any and have to take pre orders. Apple stores are hectic and the carrier stores only get a bulk of 16 gbs and very few amounts of the larger sizes.

So if i order from apple will i really have to wait 3-4 weeks?

if you pre-order and that's the date listed, you're gonna have to wait.

better to slide into a radioshack or another store with minimal traffic and pick one up day of, but like dudes were saying...stock on anything higher than a 16gb will be fairly limited.

Last edited:

if you pre-order and that's the date listed, you're gonna have to wait. better to slide into a radioshack or another store with minimal traffic and pick one up day of.

i aint going anywhere release day and deal with that crap man

i just wanted to order and have it day off or in the next few days. smh

i aint going anywhere release day and deal with that crap man

i just wanted to order and have it day off or in the next few days. smh

as long as you dont go in the morning to line up, you should be ok.

yup, the Plus was limited from the looks because no more than 10 min of it being up it went to 3-7 days. The 16gb iphone 6 should be easy to get though

im going for the plus but damn

im really heated right now because apple wanted to play games with the site man :smh: everytime i wanna buy something theres always a delay. smh

I just ordered 128 GB 6 from Apple.com. $911 after taxes. Went with Bill Me Later since I already have an account. Didn't want to risk a hard pull for the Barclays card even though you get 2 years vs 6 months no interest.

im going for the plus but damn

im really heated right now because apple wanted to play games with the site man
mean.gif
everytime i wanna buy something theres always a delay. smh
i Was able to order a 64gb Gold Plus from Apple around 340am est and it had a ship date of oct 1-oct 6, I went into TMO today about 30 min after opening and the sales rep was like "when you order instore you jump the line of online preorders because instore preorders have a higher priority" and he was like "it should ship 3-5 days after the release" I was thinking dude was talking out of his butt but who knows, I got a 128gb and used EIP, went home and cancled my Apple order.  What sucks about TMO is that only apple and the carrier store sell the devices, you cant go to wal mart or best buy to get one. Another option you have is if you can get your hands on a VZW iphone, but you wont get the wifi calling features, everything else should be the excat same. there were a few times I was thinking about saying screw it and getting the 6 but I was like naw, its plus or bust, 6 is pretty much the 5S.

Last edited:
I just ordered 128 GB 6 from Apple.com. $911 after taxes. Went with Bill Me Later since I already have an account. Didn't want to risk a hard pull for the Barclays card even though you get 2 years vs 6 months no interest.

good move. i tried the barclay's card years back when i copped my mac pro back in '08. terrible bank, terrible customer service.

I don't understand what everyone's beef is with the wait time... I mean, yeah you may not get it on release day but the money doesn't come out until it's available any ways so that seems like the easiest way of buying it. You can have it next week if you pre-order in store or if they have any left but that can be a risky move...

Dunno I can see the 64gb 4.7 for att available.. Says it will deliver 9/19..5.5 says 3/4 weeks :x who said those were gonna be discontinued cause of poor sales :rofl:

Apple always does low production just so they can say "Hey, look how well our sales are doing."

I'm sure they produced the 4.7s at a higher rate.

Back
Top Bottom