Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I thought it was more of a skater brand. The skaters I knew wore them and the rich jewish kids as well.

Yeah, I was scratching my head with that b-boy thing, too.  
laugh.gif

Dudes wore some baggy jeans, but I don't ever recall JNCO being a thing amongst the dudes I knew who breakdanced (and still do).  

This picture was taken in the city of Simi Valley Ca. My cousin works for Verizon.

View media item 1186072
I hate campers like this.

What makes them think its ok to just put their chairs there?

I'm confused.. are you upset at campers who bring chairs to sit in generally? Or just the fact that it seems they are using their chairs as place holders and aren't even around?

If I'm reading this Apple in-store pickup email correctly, I can just waltz right in grab my phone without waiting in line correct? I plan on going in the afternoon so I hope there isn't a long pre-order line
that pre-order line is going to be epic. unless cats say let me take it home and program my self, but if they want that special apple love it will be epic

I'm confused.. are you upset at campers who bring chairs to sit in generally? Or just the fact that it seems they are using their chairs as place holders and aren't even around?

Placeholders. Some cities wouldnt even let that flourish. That would be a joke.

If I'm reading this Apple in-store pickup email correctly, I can just waltz right in grab my phone without waiting in line correct? I plan on going in the afternoon so I hope there isn't a long pre-order line
that pre-order line is going to be epic. unless cats say let me take it home and program my self, but if they want that special apple love it will be epic

thats what i want , i just didnt pre-order :lol:

i never trust that data swapping bs i just want my phone & ill do the rest at home

Last edited:

Oh theres no way that would fly around here. I've camped out for many things in the past 8 years or so and that is unheard of lol. Thats basically like allowing the customers to come in first come first serve and give out vouchers for tomorrow. I'd be moving them things a few feet back and sitting in front. Troll status.

Apple ain't fitten to run that camp life like that. i mean i assume most of their phones sold pre order style. 

what company don't want their product sold up front

Apple ain't fitten to run that camp life like that. i mean i assume most of their phones sold pre order style. 

what company don't want their product sold up front
There will be plenty of iPhone 6s to go around on release day at apple stores. The plus will be the only hard one to get.

This ish only happens in LA it seems. Even with sneaker releases some of those dudes live and die by ghost chairs

In NYC your chair would be in the street b 
roll.gif

This ish only happens in LA it seems. Even with sneaker releases some of those dudes live and die by ghost chairs

In NYC your chair would be in the street b :rofl:  

LOL never camped in LA i know that wouldnt fly in the dmv. They tried that once with me in hawaii..i was like nope. lol

earth and anyone paying on top for a non-unlock is cray

with pre-orders most of that hustling going to take an L

Most stores have sold their stock up front with pre-orders 

Back
Top Bottom