Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm thinking about going to the nearest Apple store around 6am tomorrow. Will I be good? I just want to get my reservation pass

If i go to my local att store tomorrow no preorder or nothing 

what are my chances of getting a black 64g 6 
frown.gif

So I just came back from a verizon store trying to trade in my iPhone 4 for 200 dollars towards iPhone 6 purchase. I called in last night to make sure I can trade in me iPhone 4 on the spot and get the gift card and use that towards iPhone 6 and they said yea they could do that. To my surprise when i drove there today they said no you cannot do that you have to wait till tomorrow in line if you want to do that. I swear Verizon Store ONLY hires incompetent employees, I NEVER had a good experience there its ******* ridiculous. :smh

thinking about doing at&t next program.. it'll cost me $35 a month for 24 months to pay for the phone and i get to keep my $25 dollar mobile share value discount..if i got a 2 year contract i wouldn't get the $25 dollar discount. so logically the $10 dollar increase over 24 months would amount to $240 dollars. at the end of the 24 months i get to keep the phone (if i do not trade in early). I'm banking i can sell at 6 plus 64 gb for more than $240 dollars after the 24 months so in the end it's cheaper for me to do next.

just trynna type my thoughts out. anyone see anything i missed?

I see i have to pay tax up front which is about $80 dollars but its better than paying $399.99 plus tax.

Last edited:
hmmmm so Sam's Club just emailed me saying they will have the 6 & 6+...but im not a SC member

Was just informed by att I can do a shared upgrade.... Was planning on rockin with my 5 til the wheels feel off, but this battery is mad annoying already.

I have the 16gb 5 now, I think I'll end up grabbing the 64 regular 6. I don't eem have enough memory on my 5 to update to ios8.

LA heads who are waiting in line, any out there?

Where should i go?

I'm thinking manhattan beach Apple store  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom