Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
l58m7gmxvfouu1iua6xf.gif
Lol that just looks fake idk why

been team no case for the iphone 5. Reviews are saying the back of the 6 scratches easily tho.

Anybody know if they make a film for the back. Not really worried about dropping it or scratching the screen.

I just checked my tracking number again and the date changed to Monday. It left DFW Airport (30 minutes from my apt) at 5:31 p.m. yesterday. This better be a damn glitch.

^he was the first one to buy a 6 so he got the interview. Dude was just nervous he couldn't open the box quickly on live tv :lol:. nothing suspect.

Found a Sprint store that said they're doing FCFS...
Idk if I believe the girl though... She also went on to tell me that if I'm doing an upgrade. I should just go online and I'll get it by Monday or Tuesday. -___-

Think I'm just gonna rock the 6 naked w/ Applecare+.

Might get a clear film for the back though, since that'll be touching surfaces the most.

Haven't had an iphone in awhile. You need to get apple care or can you go with the carriers insurance?

whats apple care? whats it cover? I know people and places will soon learn how to fix cracked screens of the 6 and 6+. Place at my local mall charges $100 to repair screens of the 5 and 5S

It says on my at &t app that I'm eligable for a full upgrade at retail price,

Does that mean the subsidized price or the actual full retail of the phone?

Excuse my ignorance

It says on my at &t app that I'm eligable for a full upgrade at retail price,

Does that mean the subsidized price or the actual full retail of the phone?

Excuse my ignorance
You're eligible for a free iPhone 6+ brah. Only 16GB though so what's the point. 

I asked my buddy who is an Apple engineer that works on the Iphone and he said they started producing consumer units all the way back in July...and this phone is still in short supply!

My friend pre-ordered with Apple, but it's not scheduled to arrive until Oct 1. He's going to go by the store tomorrow and check it out, hoping to get one then cancel. He did mention with past releases, stores will let people by-pass if they're buying a phone straight out w/o a contract since it's a quick in and out checkout. Apparently most people lined up are those on contracts/doing upgrades. Maybe something for those to try, obviously a slim chance it may work.

Meanwhile.......Toronto (Eaton Centre).

youtu.be/ECzsK5Tc9XM

Last edited:
You dudes got me all shook I wasn't gonna be able to get my iPhone in the morning so I went to my AT&T store just to see one of these massive lines. There was 5 damn cars and a total of like 7 people. I decided to stay out here since I'm already here though. One of the managers is in line next to me and he said they have probably about 100 in stock. I would say there's probably still only about 20 people here now tops. My *** could have slept in til an hour before the drop instead of being out in here in a beanbag chair and blanket for 8 hours.

With talk of how limited the 6+ is I wonder how much I could get for it if I was to sell it right afterwards...

Back
Top Bottom