• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Still never understood waiting in line for an iPhone
All my iPhones I was able to just stroll in and get one at the apple store
Dont get it
Like a new one releases every year u can't wait a few weeks till its readily available
Eh idk I guess each release even though I'm always excited to see the new one
I don't feel the need to Rush

With talk of how limited the 6+ is I wonder how much I could get for it if I was to sell it right afterwards...

I actually had this same Idea... Just buy cash 128gb @ $950 and eBay auctions are going for $1500 right now....but I'm guessing that once tomorrow has come and gone and the secondary market is flooded with auctions, the price is going to come down to about 1100-1200.

+200 to + 300 is not enough to make me want to get out of bed super early.

Last edited:
Lucky number 13 in line at the local verizon store. Debating getting the gold just cuz when I resell it whenever the next upgrade comes it might be worth a little more.
View media item 1186969

Last edited:
Srs question... Why would anybody choose to wait in line, hope to get an iPhone, & sit through the process/activation.... Instead of preordering one, securing it, sleeping in, and letting it arrive at your doorstep? It seems like a lot of people are putting in footwork for nothing...

son someone got there wallet stolen at the manhattan beach apple store :lol:

that sucks so much!! lol

this line has about 200 people.

but they probably have about 2000 iphones. or so ive heard.

Ok... Thinking about going with one of these

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6/iphone-6-case-slim-armor-4-7.html

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6/iphone-6-case-tough-armor-4-7.html

Does anyone know if the little window on the back where the logo shows is open, or is there a clear piece of plastic?

I have the tough armor on my 5S. It's a good case, but the window is open in the back. Usually when I order screen protectors on ebay, it comes with one for the back too. I just put that on there.

Line deep at the Apple Store I'm at. I'm bout 14th in line. Mall security failed here big time man but it's finally calm and peaceful now.

Several reasons.... some for trying to get extra one(s) for resell. Some cause they are coming I n to trade older phone to use the money towards the phone since the buyback value is the highest right now and didn't have the money or means to pre-order. But the main reason is just HypeBeast and the monkey see monkey do sheep mentality that many ppl have adapted as of late

Last edited:
AT&T store in bowie town center (DMV) looking not to promising. (Just trying to look out for my DMV NT folks who are on the hunt and not about that preorder life, like myself).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom