Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How are people so careless w/ their electronics? Never in my life have I opened something new and have it drop on the floor

On that note, when my 6+ arrives, opening it in the middle of my bed 
laugh.gif

How are people so careless w/ their electronics? Never in my life have I opened something new and have it drop on the floor

On that note, when my 6+ arrives, opening it in the middle of my bed :lol:
i opened my note 2 tablet & it fell on the floor at HH Gregg :x dude just took it back & grabbed me a n ew one :lol:

ob will be on as soon as the plastic is ripped off the box

Last edited:
Still dont know if I made the right choice with a Reg 6.

Im not gonna open mine until I feel I made the right choice.

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, who so?

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.
Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

I agree. The regular 6 does feel exactly like a 5s in hand. That 6 plus is :smokin

Last edited:
For the ATT trade ins, do the phones need to be in like new shape? No scratches, dents, cracked screens, etc?

Just bought a 6+ on sprint on a. Installmant plan. $31 a month for 2 yrs. smh. Didnt wana fork out the entire price. Wasnt due for an upgrade till next november.

Forgot to ask if i can trade in my current iphone and get that amount towards my new iphone.

6 just arrived via UPS. I'd say I love it and I can tell the difference between this and my 5 in hand.

I see all the screen supremacists in here as well :lol:

Last edited:
looking at CL dude asking $1700 for a 128gb 6+ in space grey. **** better take you to the moon and back :rofl:

the real nice thing about the 6+ is the battery life. the resolution is given for that size of the screen, but 1080p on the 6 would just be overkill and prob not notice the diff. it would have been a joke for apple to not have it 1080p on teh 6+ the only thing weird is why not include OIS on the reg 6. knowing apple.. not a surprised. they prob will put it on the 6S lol on top of the same battery rating from the 6+ lol. so dont think screen resolution is any reason to use to knock the 6. the only thing really is the battery life

my wife's galaxy s5 still has 40-50% by 7PM after unplugging it off the charger at 6-7AM that is awesome. and this is with regular use of teh camera taking pics, vids, and browsing (not much calls), mostly txting. but the S5 has been known to have awesome battery life

again i think decision on the 6 vs 6+ is really what you can live with on a daily with the size difference and how you use your phone.

damn i heard the T-Mobile version won't support LTE band 12.

no point for me getting this phone then

I'll wait till next year

otterboxes make the phone look like trash.....that best buy warranty $0 deductible, unlimited claims = naked all day :smokin
be careful with that bb warranty. My moms phone dropped and the screen cracked, she thought she had the $0 deductible for accidental damage. Went to best buy and they said any plan after 10/13 (don't quote me on the date but somewhere around there) there's a $150 deductible.

I'll wait till next year

well, has tmobile even set that up yet or plan to? i dont know about all that crap so im wondering. If tmobile was using it now id assume it would be on the phone

copped a seix with ease today. strolled in about noon to verizon and got the 64gb i wanted no wait. this thing is big to me, the plus would be too big for me personally

Just bought a 6+ on sprint on a. Installmant plan. $31 a month for 2 yrs. smh. Didnt wana fork out the entire price. Wasnt due for an upgrade till next november.

Forgot to ask if i can trade in my current iphone and get that amount towards my new iphone.
if its att you can still get credit up to the 30th

I'll wait till next year

well, has tmobile even set that up yet or plan to? i dont know about all that crap so im wondering. If tmobile was using it now id assume it would be on the phone
supposedly its gonna be set at the end of the year

the 700 MHz radio improvements would have been clutch in this new iphone

Last edited:
Last year I resigned a contract for two years with Sprint. This week I found out they would let me break the contract and do month to month and get the 6 for monthly payments one year. So I only paid one year of contract and keep the phone (5) :lol:
So went to sprint right after work did the changes and managed to get a speaker and invisible shield for 6 bucks a month more.

Sprint :pimp:

Last edited:

For the ATT trade ins, do the phones need to be in like new shape? No scratches, dents, cracked screens, etc?
ol boy at att didnt even run diagnostics on my phone like apple

just checked the gigs and model

on the low my speaker was a lil messed up 
laugh.gif
 but thats internal

unless you shattered the phone you should be good

yea i dont think there is any official TMO device that supports band 12. its ok though this is plenty fast already on Galaxy S5 (Tmobile Bay area, CA)

968274927.png

hoping for similar for iphone 6

freakin faster than my home comcast internet connection. i think sprint gets you 4Mbps down LTE :tongue:

that Band 12 shouldnt be a deal breaker if you want the phone. I dont even care, im copping the 6+ then possibly getting apple care+ and keep it for 2 years then get the 7.

that Band 12 shouldnt be a deal breaker if you want the phone. I dont even care, im copping the 6+ then possibly getting apple care+ and keep it for 2 years then get the 7.

nah bruh, you know apple got you and youll cop the 6+S the moment they drop it in 6 months :tongue:

Mad that radio shack doesn't have cases 6+ yet. Att had a few nice incipio's but only for the 6. Can someone post pictures with the neo hybrid since that's the case I ordered off Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom