Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
WOW just got a package from ups.... got my 6+ from sprint.... preordered and was suppose to receive it 4-6 weeks lol....:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

whoa! what day/time did you preorder?

i ended up getting the 6 since thats what my wife wanted... im just going to use hers til i get the 6+
kinda works out... going from the 4S to the 6 is pretty nice... get that new phone excitement
now in a month or so, get that same feeling when i get the 6+

Last edited:
How can retailers say your 5s aren't worth anything with a cracked screen, but you can fix the screen for like 30-50 bucks right?

that Band 12 shouldnt be a deal breaker if you want the phone. I dont even care, im copping the 6+ then possibly getting apple care+ and keep it for 2 years then get the 7.

nah bruh, you know apple got you and youll cop the 6+S the moment they drop it in 6 months :tongue:

ive never copped an S model :lol:

when the 5S came out, i wasnt in the least bit intrigued by it. would have been a total waste of money. i loved my 5 and had applecare+ so i was good with accidental damage

How can retailers say your 5s aren't worth anything with a cracked screen, but you can fix the screen for like 30-50 bucks right?

happened to my friend, his phone cracked on monday. went and got it fixed real quick and turned it into tmobile for $230

A few spigen cases I ordered just got delivered to my work. Damn these things look and feel like cheap pieces of ****. :smh: :lol:

Guess one of them will have to do until something slim and solid comes out.

I like the solid numbers. They can hold it down for two years. With the S a whole new design comes out the next year

Ya 6 seems bg to me :lol:
Can only imagine the 6+

Last edited:
Add me to the list of being surprised how much bigger the 6 is versus the 5.  The plus must feel ginormous lol.  Serious difference esp in Landscape mode

Just got the iPhone 6, Space Grey 64GB, and coming off the 4 this thing is big. I can only imagine what the 6+ feels like. :x

Yall tripping the 6+ is not even that, big in hand. And I'd say I got a big size hands

My AT&T is all out though plenty of 6 though.

I'm typing this on the GS5 in store and I don't think im liking it :smh: oh well wait in on that,6+

Last edited:
From just seeing things from my social media and even in here, most got the regular 6 and not the plus. I thought it was the other way around.

Also for you plus users, master that double tap shortcut to bring down the apps. As I position my thumb more lower to the phone and move higher to say touch an app, I feel like the phone is just going to slip out of my hands.

Just got the iPhone 6, Space Grey 64GB, and coming off the 4 this thing is big. I can only imagine what the 6+ feels like.
sick.gif
Me too

bruh the regular 6 is huge to me so that 6+ must be 
sick.gif

happened to my friend, his phone cracked on monday. went and got it fixed real quick and turned it into tmobile for $230

Yea, they just refurb them anyway, atleast give a guy something. Wasn't trading mine anyway but he was like, if that wasn't cracked we'd take it, I was like get out of here man, it's not take able

Last edited:
From just seeing things from my social media and even in here, most got the regular 6 and not the plus. I thought it was the other way around.

Also for you plus users, master that double tap shortcut to bring down the apps. As I position my thumb more lower to the phone and move higher to say touch an app, I feel like the phone is just going to slip out of my hands.

Most got the 6 because they only made like 57 of the plus

Was at work and missed the UPS delivery :x. Gotta wait til Monday now...feels like an eternity lol

If you call the number on the UPS notice you can get it held at your local distribution center but you can't pick it up until after 8:00 p.m. so you can still get it today if you want.

ATTENTION:

those without iphones and scrambling to buy one. Starting Sept 20th Apple will start the reserve things at midnight every night to reserve and pick up the phone instore the next day. Obviously very limited amounts everyday so you gotta be quick.

just a heads up

yes, this is online through apple.com

Last edited:
ATTENTION:

those without iphones and scrambling to buy one. Starting Sept 20th Apple will start the reserve things at midnight every night to reserve and pick up the phone instore the next day. Obviously very limited amounts everyday so you gotta be quick.

just a heads up

is this for online?

Can i stack two phone on the trade in? I got a 5 with a cracked screen. Thinking of getting it replaced and seeing if i can trade that in with a brand new 4S i got a few months ago.

ATTENTION:

just a heads up

is this for online?

Yes, online at midnight. dont think it starts tonight but every night at midnight you can reserve your model to pick up next day if its instock.

got my 6 in today and screen was cracked thanks FedEx and Verizon now seeing what customer service will do for me.

Back
Top Bottom