Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Guys I need help. There was this music app on my 4s that had a whole bunch of music. There is a way to backup that music and transfer it to the the new device but I can't find the app in the app store. Any help?

Bipolar thread haha this morning it was 6plus the beast now everyone is frowning upon on the plus to say the 6 is better

Bipolar thread haha this morning it was 6plus the beast now everyone is frowning upon on the plus to say the 6 is better

dont think its bipolar its just everyone was talking out of their *** without holding any of the phones

the 4.7 is a pretty big phone unless you are a freak with huge hands. everyonei know either i got it or held it and said its huge compared to the 4/5

so obviously the 6+ is even bigger. some people realized that the 6+ isnt for that depsite the slightly larger screen when the 6 is good enough for most people.

Guys I need help. There was this music app on my 4s that had a whole bunch of music. There is a way to backup that music and transfer it to the the new device but I can't find the app in the app store. Any help?

As long as you back it up it should transfer to the new device. I use idownloader pro and all my music is still there that I downloaded with the 5

That red leather apple case is mine! Too clean[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Go in th App Store and go under the update tab and check your purchases.
Smh I think this app got deleted and it's just on my 4s but not available in app store. Is there a music app that allows you to add music from the music app and downloaded music from the music app into one playlist on the music app? Sorry for all the confusion in that question lol.

Smh I think this app got deleted and it's just on my 4s but not available in app store. Is there a music app that allows you to add music from the music app and downloaded music from the music app into one playlist on the music app? Sorry for all the confusion in that question lol.

Yeah, you lost me with this one :lol: but are you asking if there's a music app in the App Store that will let you add music to the stock music app? If so then the answer is no. There is a jailbreak tweak that works but I forgot what it was called

Yeah, you lost me with this one
laugh.gif
but are you asking if there's a music app in the App Store that will let you add music to the stock music app? If so then the answer is no. There is a jailbreak tweak that works but I forgot what it was called
Aight I'll try and make this clearer because the first time I explained it, it was terrible lol.

On the previous app that I had that let me download music through there, every song that was downloaded was put into a playlist. In the playlist I could add songs I downloaded through the app and it would let me add music already on my iPhone into the playlist. So the playlist consisted of music downloaded through the app and music there on my phone from itunes. Is there any app that allows you to do that still?

This ***** is sex. Gonna exchange my silver for space grey sometime in the next 24 days though idk why I thought the whole thing was silver **** this white front.

disappointed with the space gray back man :smh:

why cant they make it really dark/black? pretty much 2 silver phones and a gold

Anyone ever had any experience with Shumuri iPhone cases from shumuri.com? Im looking for a minimal case for better grip and scratch protection. I dont usually drop my phone and was wondering about this company.

In a couple of months when apps are updated and the 6+ is issentially an iPad :pimp:

I can't stand big a** phones for no reason. Like a 6'7 cat who can't dunk. Once the 6+ gets on that level thhaaaaaassssss it. 6+ and Note 4 will be the only phones worth having.

Just came back from the apple store and i must say the + does seem OD big. Like people said the proportions just dont look/feel right. The 4.7 does feel better in hand

disappointed with the space gray back man :smh:

why cant they make it really dark/black? pretty much 2 silver phones and a gold

Kind of how I felt when I saw my phone. Space gray reminds me of the sliver. Wish they kept it black but it ain't gonna matter anyway once I slap a case on it :lol:

Best place to preorder right now online? Best Buy seems to have the normal sixes. Not sure about the carrier websites. I can wait a couple weeks or months.. Just wondering where I can go. No one seems to list any "ship dates". No one seems to know anything yet here I am about to drop 4 bills

Was one of the few people who scoped up a 6 plus with no pre-order. Called a local Staples and they had them for sale. 

I returned the 6 plus later this night. I'm gonna pick up a regular 6. Here's why:

1 ) The 6 plus is poorly designed phone. Why? The bezel man. The huge bezel makes the phone so damn long. Relatively speaking, the Samsung Note 4 has a bigger screen than the 6 plus, yet it  i a physically shorter phone. The Note 4 just fits better in the pocket, and feels better in the hand. It's just a more efficient use of screen space relative to the physical phone itself. Better engineering. 

2) The 6 plus doesn't take advantage of the screen real estate. With more screen space, you want to give users more multi media capabilities. Face it, we are all making a huge compromise logistically carrying a bigger phone in our pockets everyday, you need to make the most out of that compromise. Apple failed there. No multitasking. I don't see it as a gimmick. Writing a text for directions with google maps open. Adjusting your spottily playlist while reading a reddit article. It's just so useful when you have a huge screen. The 6 plus does not do this. It's literally just a big iPhone, nothing more nothing less. 

3) No Stylus. Steve Jobs said fingers > stylus. Yes, when your screen on the original iPhone was 3.5 inches, that made sense. But this is a 5.5 inch phone, the stylus can be used a lot. And for an artistic person like myself, or even if you just like to doodle draw, the stylus is key.

Not to mention, it just makes me pissed that apple made 16 GB version of the 6 plus. Again, with a huge screen, its obvious the consumer wants a multi media power horse, so why would you sell it with such low memory. Especially when memory is cheap these days. Especially when you quadruple it for just $100 more? Especially when Samsung lets users expand it? a 5.5 inch phone with just 16 GB of memory is a joke and is pure rape from Apple. 

I think Apple has a lot of improvements to make in the phablet product line, the 6 plus is a disappointment. Samsung, which had the vision of larger phones since day 1, is currently killing it with the Note. The 6 plus is a lazy attempt to compete against it for Apple sheep.

Now the 6 on the other hand? Nice phone. I've been on Android for the past 2 years and it was so refreshing getting back to the simple, classic, elegant iOS. Given it's size, everything makes sense (except the disappointing battery life.....personally would have preferred a thicker phone with a better battery life.....) 

I'll revisit the next Plus version if Apple gets it right next time 

Back
Top Bottom