• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
FINALLY!

Gotta fix the screen protector though. The dude at the verizon store messed me up
tired.gif

stopped watching dude after seeing how bias this kid is towards iphones.

when you see his phone 5s review he didn't even know that one was a speaker and the other was a microphone 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Thank you for the reply sirs.

Next question...

I've always had the black iphone, never white screen. Do the white screens get dirty over time? Like under the glass around the edges? I work around oil, and don't want the oil seeping in and looking like crap after 6 months.

I've had a white 3gs and a white 5s, in the year that I've had it I haven't had any crud build up on the inside of the white screen. Working around oil though YMMV.

Thank you for the reply sirs.

Next question...

I've always had the black iphone, never white screen. Do the white screens get dirty over time? Like under the glass around the edges? I work around oil, and don't want the oil seeping in and looking like crap after 6 months.
i have only had white... I never had any problems with them getting dirty and I don't use cases ...
Thanks fellas... I might go with silver this time around.

ATTENTION:

those without iphones and scrambling to buy one. Starting Sept 20th Apple will start the reserve things at midnight every night to reserve and pick up the phone instore the next day. Obviously very limited amounts everyday so you gotta be quick.

just a heads up

yes, this is online through apple.com

Midnight EST?

not sure, i spoke to an apple rep and he tols me not to order online yet and said every night at midnight it will open up for each store of what they have instock to reserve a phone to buy instore.

best bet, ask on apple.com. just posting the information he gave me

Can apple store do VZM edge program upgrades? If so, im intrigued by that midnight reserves. Right now im not slated to get my two 6+'s until Oct 21st.

Can apple store do VZM edge program upgrades? If so, im intrigued by that midnight reserves. Right now im not slated to get my two 6+'s until Oct 21st.

Almost positive they do but I also found out if you buy an iphone from say apple or radioshack, you can still turn in your old iphones to verizon and get a 200 visa card not sure if its instant but i assume not..

Who has the apple leather or silicon case and how do yall like it?
I bought the leather case on a whim since the videos started scaring me on handling it without my cases I have in the mail. Bought it thinking I'd just return it right away...

well I don't feel like it was worth $50, it's kinda cheapish feeling but I like how it looks/feels I must say, & it's not bulky so I guess that's the tradeoff for it not being too big/bulky.

I'll decide on keeping it when I get my other cases, but I don't get the feeling it was a $50 case at all...there has to be something better for cheaper IMO

yoooooo. ain't gon lie.. that 4.7 fits literally perfect in your hands.. might reconsider myself on the + 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Meh. Im not as excited as I thought I would be. I feel ill be super happy then the next day with the phone it will be like "oh, just a bigger 5". 
eyes.gif

Maybe ill wait for the Note 4 just to compare. I went from a 5 to an S4 before and hated how no one with an iphone could text me and vice versa.

My phone ain't eem come in today :smh:

Lightweight in the feels.

Tmobile let me down. ****** said it would be here on the 19th...

I went from a 5 to an S4 before and hated how no one with an iphone could text me and vice versa.
Nobody could text you? What ....

You talkin bout iMessage? It ain't that serious fam, and if u couldn't text anyone that didn't have an iPhone then you either didn't have text message plan (hard to believe), your phone was messed up, or those ppl just didn't wanna text u. No reason why you can't text other brand of phones

yoooooo. ain't gon lie.. that 4.7 fits literally perfect in your hands.. might reconsider myself on the + 
laugh.gif

It does. The + would be too big imo.
I was + all the way cause I felt it was better just cause the battery alone.. but damb that thing is taller than mother.

I'm second guessing my decision now, that 4.7 fam was perfection in the hand bros.. I'll have to accept that the battery won't be as good and the camera won't have optical image stabilization two very good reasons to get the plus.. decisions decisions

Last edited:
I think what he means was he couldn't receive and send text from his android after switching.. that happened to me before when I switch from iphone to android.. what I do before I go to android is turn off imessage on my iphone and text and whatnot should work properly.

Last edited:
Not really stressing over the size, i barely talk on the phone. Mostly texts and internet now adays. Ima use this like a damn sidekick [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Use my 5 as a ipod when i go to the gym. No distractions [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've been getting "Your Sim Has Sent A Text Message" on my phone since I swapped my 5 sim to the 6. Was I supposed to use the sim that came with the 6 instead?

I bought the leather case on a whim since the videos started scaring me on handling it without my cases I have in the mail. Bought it thinking I'd just return it right away...

well I don't feel like it was worth $50, it's kinda cheapish feeling but I like how it looks/feels I must say, & it's not bulky so I guess that's the tradeoff for it not being too big/bulky.

I'll decide on keeping it when I get my other cases, but I don't get the feeling it was a $50 case at all...there has to be something better for cheaper IMO

I've got the leather case they made for the 5s, I don't think it's worth 50, but these were worth 35, it barely adds anything to the profile of the phone and has held it well for a year now.

As for me, I resisted temptation to go out and buy a 6 today. If I get the raise at work I'm angling for I'll probably splurge and get myself the 6plus out of contract, when it's as easy as walking into a store and buying. I've never needed any of Apple's products on day 1. I like them to be out for a while to make sure there's no manufacturing fault with the new line.

Back when the rule I stuck by was never buy the OG SKU, always wait for Rev B or better so any kinks can get ironed out.

Nobody could text you? What ....

You talkin bout iMessage? It ain't that serious fam, and if u couldn't text anyone that didn't have an iPhone then you either didn't have text message plan (hard to believe), your phone was messed up, or those ppl just didn't wanna text u. No reason why you can't text other brand of phones
Its actually a pretty common issue when switch from iphones to Android. 
eyes.gif

Person with the iphone would have to turn off his/her imessage to text you. 

Back
Top Bottom