Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

here is the link

the fit is EXACTLY the same as the $30 one posted above, but soft TPU

TPU absorbs contact much better than traditional hard plastic.

yeah as mentioned it might yellow over time, but for 4$ you get the same case as the $30 joint but more durable.

iphone accessory makers be HUSTLAN
Def some nice advantages to TPU.  I just can't get with the yellowing.  I'm all about doing it right the first time instead of having to reup on cases every 2-3 months, but that's just my preference.

Also, those soft TPU joints tend to lose their tight fit the more you take it off your phone.  With a clear case you will be taking it off/on more due to cleaning lint out.  Just something to think about. 

Here's how soft it is in case anyone was wondering....

Almost 2 weeks & still no case. Phone is too dope to be sheltered but I kno sooner or later Ina need one especially since I work in construction

nthat.gif

finally switched from bum *** sprint over the weekend after one long two-year contract. yesterday, copped the best phone out on the nation's best carrier by walking right up to my local mall's Apple Store. 8) :pimp:

patience is always key when trying to get the new iPhone. see you guys next year. 8)

fWbOfSrh.jpg

can any of you nt Verizon workers help a new customer out with waiving these activation fees, please? pm me. :nerd:

Last edited:
I need a lot of my banking software to switch over to take advantage of the new screen, call me paranoid but I don't like for the text to be GIGANTIC when I'm looking at my balances and seeing pending transactions.

Yeah the next couple of months should be interesting. I am eager to see how developers approach the new screen sizes.

Exact same thing I did..got a red leather from Apple.

I never buy cases and always teamnaked..but this phone did NOT feel right whatsoever without a case..the camera protruding pretty much sealed the deal on me buying a case.
When I saw the 6 in the store it made me appreciate the last gen design a lot more. The new design lacks that swag that separates apple from its competitors. Steve Jobs wouldn't have approved that protruding camera and they couldn't even get the space grey color right this time. Then again, this is the first generation Steve wasn't apart of, he had a hand in the 5/5s design before death.

Last edited:
I live in San francisco big market city so signal should not be an issue and I rarely ever travel
i live in sf bay area as well and honestly sprint in horrible.. my sister has it and hates it. can never get reception anywhere honestly.. its cheap cause alot of people are leaving sprint and they need something to lure people to them.. i have ATT and have had them for a long time and i love att.. i did have sprint when the HTC evo and 4G came out and honestly after a year i left sprint cause it was horrible..ive been happy with att and have been for a while

Been with Verizon forever and I get service everywhere I go. Friends got t mobile and there good too. Sprint here ain't the best in my area

i live in sf bay area as well and honestly sprint in horrible.. my sister has it and hates it. can never get reception anywhere honestly.. its cheap cause alot of people are leaving sprint and they need something to lure people to them.. i have ATT and have had them for a long time and i love att.. i did have sprint when the HTC evo and 4G came out and honestly after a year i left sprint cause it was horrible..ive been happy with att and have been for a while

AT&T still has odd pockets in SF where there is no signal. Not sure if it is the buildings or whatever but it is super annoying just getting around having full signal and then out of no where, dead signal.

Back
Top Bottom