Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I just exchanged the black leather for the red silicone at apple. I really like the color on the space grey. I like the black leather too but the one I had a color defect on the back.

I normally like to go naked on my phones...but I actually don't like the design at all of this phone. The curved edges, and the back just doesn't do it for me :lol:

I think I'm just going to cop that leather case from apple..
same thing i did, and i never used cases on my other iphones.

at&t started throttling me today >: started streaming netflix now whenever i'm not using the phone to see just how many gb i can rack up

ordered a gold iphone 6 16gb in the afternoon through tmobile, then a spac grey same thing few hours later. space grey already shipped, makes no sense because I though its the more popular color

Here y'all go...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://www.gresso.com/catalog/titanium-bumpers-collections/
2 grand for a bumper?? hell no!!! lol

ordered a gold iphone 6 16gb in the afternoon through tmobile, then a spac grey same thing few hours later. space grey already shipped, makes no sense because I though its the more popular color

what?

did they tell you it was gonna ship that day or soon? if so im going in tomorrow and canceling my tmobile order.

what?

did they tell you it was gonna ship that day or soon? if so im going in tomorrow and canceling my tmobile order.

Soon, i just got the shipped email for the space grey but its only "label created" for now. Which realistically means it could be in transit today...or next month.

Whats your story you still waiting on the original pre order?!

My girls coworker was saying Apple is the devil, "think about it, why a bitten apple? It represents Adam & Eve, Eve biting the apple"

My girls coworker was saying Apple is the devil, "think about it, why a bitten apple? It represents Adam & Eve, Eve biting the apple"

It's because of Alan Turing who bit a cyanide laced apple. We talked about it in one of my classes or I read it somewhere. He was homosexual which might be why the early apple logo was kinda rainbow colored.

Last edited:
It's because of Alan Turing who bit a cyanide laced apple. We talked about it in one of my classes or I read it somewhere. He was homosexual which might be why the early apple logo was kinda rainbow colored.

The early apple was rainbow colored because the Apple II was one of the first computers to come out that took advantage of color monitors and had color video drivers.

The original logo was a really intricate woodcut of Newton sitting under an apple tree

View media item 1210556
This wasn't really reproducible on cases though and Rob Janoff came up with the idea for the Apple with a bite logo.

Here's a little article about the logo.

http://www.zlok.net/blog/2009/03/29/i-invented-the-apple-logo/

Woz was also a big freak about repeating numbers, and that's why the Apple I sold for 666.66.

Last edited:
It's a common misattribution, they even bring it up on the wiki article about the logo. If you're into Apple as a company and like reading about the history of pioneering computers check out folklore.org, it's a collection of essays written by the team that came up with the original Macintosh as the 20th Anniversary approached (10 years ago)

lucked out with a 6 plus at target, just walked in not expecting anything and to my surprise they had what I wanted, 64gb Space gray. You guys might wanna try checking out target, seems like most ppl are just going to the major electronic stores like best buy and apple

what?

Soon, i just got the shipped email for the space grey but its only "label created" for now. Which realistically means it could be in transit today...or next month.

Whats your story you still waiting on the original pre order?!

I ordered 9/19 after striking out on preorder and in store

says i should receive it by 10/20-10/26 BUTTTT reading the macrumors forums a bunch of people are stuck waiting for the tmobile versions direct from apple who ordered before me so looks like im screwed man :smh:

says i should receive it by 10/20-10/26 BUTTTT reading the macrumors forums a bunch of people are stuck waiting for the tmobile versions direct from apple who ordered before me so looks like im screwed man :smh:

Where'd you order from? I ordered my 6+ from Best buy on 9/26 and it was in by 10/2.

Last edited:

Where'd you order from? I ordered my 6+ from Best buy on 9/26 and it was in by 10/2.

Apple.com

says i should receive it by 10/20-10/26 BUTTTT reading the macrumors forums a bunch of people are stuck waiting for the tmobile versions direct from apple who ordered before me so looks like im screwed man
mean.gif
the shipping updated and i'm getting the space grey 16 gb 6 tomorrow 
laugh.gif

they even upgraded me to overnight for free. this phone isnt even for me i got mine on rd but wild how i ordered a gold one hours before it, and this one shipped first. was under the impression space grey was more popular. weird.

the shipping updated and i'm getting the space grey 16 gb 6 tomorrow :lol:

they even upgraded me to overnight for free. this phone isnt even for me i got mine on rd but wild how i ordered a gold one hours before it, and this one shipped first. was under the impression space grey was more popular. weird.

you ordered it from a tmobile store? im going tomorrow, if these dudes play games man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom