Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How much do you guys think I can get for my 128gb Tmobile Unlocked Space Grey 6 near Christmas?

Thinking about selling this and copping the Plus when they become more available. I see they go for over a grand on the bay, but is that a realistic price point? Will someone actually buy for that price?
longer you wait the less money imo .. by xmas time there should be enough phones around that stores just have them in stock waiting on someone to come by them.

I agree, I worked years in retail. Apple is simply holding stock until the holidays right now like they always do. 900+ now next month less

what about them international dudes tho? isnt the phone really expensive in some countries? If the phone is unlocked i can see it fetching over retail

but i rarely check ebay or know about prices

How is 8.0.2 on the 5S? Just got mine right now, restored it with my back up. I got one problem though, it says no sim. What do I do!?

the red silicone case on the space grey iPhone 6 >

looks so :smokin

View media item 1214398
gonna get a white silicone too so i can go back to my 3GS roots (like the pic on the last page). was my fav iPhone

Last edited:
ordered my girls space grey 64gh about 2 weeks ago. day b4 yest i got a update that it would ship when restocked by apple by or b4 the 17th. got charged that same night and the phone was delivered yesterday. shout out to tmo for that next day air shipping for free :pimp:

dropped my 5s today and now i can't do anything on the right side of my phone. i got a quote from one spot that sai it would be $120 to get it fixed. i can't unlock my phone or anything unless i use the fingerprint and siri. I'm screwed if my phone dies so now I'm on a search for a 6.

Was wearing some joggers that had shallow pockets today and my phone slipped out and hit the ground. Was like slow motion as I watched it fall, thankfully nothing broke. Did get a tiny little chip in the paint but nothing major. Gonna stop putting it off and order me a case. Cop a $5 dollar one until the the spigen one I really want is back in stock

I was looking at those how do you like it? How's the fit? I've had my eye on the ultra hybrid case, but they're on back until the end of October
Fits great on the phone and its slim but will protect like an otter box not gonna try any drop tests but it's pretty solid case for the price.. There is a lift on the screen which is always great and the gold metal is s very nice touch

That idevicechecker found me a 6+ SpaceGrey at 2 locations near me.
Thanks for dropping that link

Finally got my case in. Very similar to Spigens thin armor but for only $10.

View media item 1214288

I just copped this case but I returned it. Didn't like the feel and I had to press hard to hit the power button. This phone isn't like the 5/5s where it seemed like 90% of cases were nice. I haven't found a case outside of apples that I actually like. This phone looks and feels better naked imo

I just copped this case but I returned it. Didn't like the feel and I had to press hard to hit the power button. This phone isn't like the 5/5s where it seemed like 90% of cases were nice. I haven't found a case outside of apples that I actually like. This phone looks and feels better naked imo
:lol: Phone hasn't even been out for a month. The cases are coming.

It's from a brand called MogoLife. If you search them through Groupon, it should pop up for $9.99.
Really? All my buttons are easy to press and smooth. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom