Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My 6 came in today. About to activate it and most likely set it up from a backup of my 5s. 

How do I make sure I don't get that battery calibration thing where it just drains my battery?

I'm on a purge to find a 6 with 64gb in gold. LA BTW. Anybody know any places?

Last edited:
My 6 came in today. About to activate it and most likely set it up from a backup of my 5s. 

How do I make sure I don't get that battery calibration thing where it just drains my battery?
i think you have to do it through iTunes, not ICloud. I'm not 100% tho. Id like to know as well, so I don't have the same problem when I get my 6.

Just message sellers on eBay, that's how I got mine.

sdubl, yeah hopefully someone can clear this up for us. It could be potentially bad for the physical health of the battery

Just message sellers on eBay, that's how I got mine.

sdubl, yeah hopefully someone can clear this up for us. It could be potentially bad for the physical health of the battery

Why not order, dont think it will take long to arrive through apple
The thing is I'm adding someone to our line and Sprint gave us until Wednesday to get it.

What calibration thing are you referring too?

Ive had my 6 since day 1 and havent had any issues with the battery. One day last week had 26-30% before work and was at 16% when I got in the car to drive home.

I have to retrain myself to trust the battery. Coming from the 4 I had to keep my phone tethered :lol:

That seems to be the most produced combo. My ATT only had gold but plenty of all storage szs. Id just try stopping in the obvious places, shouldn't be too hard to find.

What calibration thing are you referring too?

Ive had my 6 since day 1 and havent had any issues with the battery. One day last week had 26-30% before work and was at 16% when I got in the car to drive home.

I have to retrain myself to trust the battery. Coming from the 4 I had to keep my phone tethered :lol:
where it will die with a decent %age, and you plug it in, and it has more % than when it died...

I havent heard that one Ill do some digging on the net.

Sounds more like a bad install IMO

I did see someone post here about their phone turning off with 15% remaining but outside of that I havent seen or heard anyone else with that issue.

If that happens should be able to take it to apple

Mine will do that, others have the same problem. It's a software problem that throws the calibration of the battery off.

How long do you have to exchange your phone? I got my 6 on RD, and I held the 6+ for the first time today and it is actually pretty nice. Not huge like it was made out to be. It's probably too late to swap out, might have to wait for the 6+S or whatever they're gonna call it :lol:

Good read, I never knew draining the battery completey is good for the battery lol

"Never go to zero

If you're going to be shelving any lithium-ion battery for a long time, try to leave it with at least 40 percent battery power to tide it over. Lithium-ion batteries don't hemorrhage power when their not in use, but they'll lose maybe five to ten percent of their charge each month.

And when lithium-ion batteries get too low—like, literally zero percent—they get seriously unstable, and dangerous to charge. To prevent explosion-type disasters when you go to charge one that's been sitting around for a month or two, lithium-ion batteries have built-in self-destruct circuits that will disable (read: destroy) the battery for good, if it reaches rock bottom. And sure, that'll save you from a face full of battery-acid, but it'll also leave you short one battery."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom