Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I was looking at some commercial ad with kim k...and didn't even notice she was on the space grey 5s..... Also ppl are saying the battery life is better on the 5c/5s and that you can actually take that battery and use it on your 5.
I think batteries are different sizes..

I think batteries are different sizes..

lol not to be funny but dude says on the video the batteries are the same size....its just the housing and where the casing/screws are moved to the right to make it easier to take the battery out. So outside of how they are screwed in and the spacing...(being that the 5s gives more wiggly room) same size battery.

mean.gif
my bad... I didn't watch the whole vid.
yea folks been saying its battery life is improved by 30%....I mean im not sure how one would get a 5s/5c battery...but a better battery...plus a jb 5>5c/5s imo

Ehh... Battery life on my 5 is so erratic... One day, ill unplug from my charger at 100%, goes straight to 99%. Next day, it'll take 20-25 mins to get to 99%.

I doubt it'll be much different on the 5c/5s. It'll have it's good days, and bad days.

Battery is improved by 30% to keep up with the faster processor. But the life itself is exactly the same

Battery on the iPhone has always been pretty solid. IMO, if it lasts you the entire day and you only have to charge it while you sleep, it's good enough.

Y'all wanna talk bad battery issues though? Take a spin in my Galaxy Nexus. Ill be lucky if I can make it through my morning classes

Last edited:
Am I the only one really feeling the iPhone 5C right now? Seriously thinking about picking one up instead of an iPhone 5. Has anyone here had a chance to somehow hold one? I heard they were actually really solid for a plastic phone .

Am I the only one really feeling the iPhone 5C right now? Seriously thinking about picking one up instead of an iPhone 5. Has anyone here had a chance to somehow hold one? I heard they were actually really solid for a plastic phone .
the iphone 3gs was a soild phone and it was durable as hell.

I assume that the 5c will be the same.

So I could walk in to best buy with my 5, trade it in, and essentially pay for a 5s from the "trade in" program?

I talked to Sprint earlier they told me my contract is up 11/8/13 or I can leave and pay the ETF which is only $100. I think I'm gonna jail break and force roam on Verizon's network so I can leave without paying the bill or the ETF. When they send you the 30 days to switch or we will cancel your service letter you get off the hook for free.

^ yeah thru the carrier trade in program. Hit craiglist and u can get around 475 for that

So I could walk in to best buy with my 5, trade it in, and essentially pay for a 5s from the "trade in" program?

no, you will have to pay a lot out of pocket.

you arent getting much from these trade in programs.
you get $375 for a 32gb iPhone 5 in excellent condition.
thats a rather good price, if you want you could get more selling it to someone else probably.
Yea, i agree with you

Any good cases you guys suggest for the iphone?

You guys figure that iphone 5 cases will fit the 5s as well?

-Drew

Not sure what kind of cases you like, but I prefer minimum silicon cases that still slide in and out of pockets easily. I've been using incipio ovrmld for almost the whole time I've had my 5, since about February. I very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom