Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My battery since updating/jailbreaking to 8.1.2 on the 5 is terrible :smh:. Phone is on airplane mode most of the time, and even when it isn't, I'm working on my MacBook so all of my iMessages come straight there. Honestly don't know how there's 4 hours of usage time. I'm on it during the 30 min commute to/from work and little else.. Actually my usage/standby time isn't possible. I took my phone off of the charger at 6am at 100% so at most it's been 13 hours of combined time :lol:. Gonna have to upgrade soon I guess. Not a huge fan of the 6 though :\.

K4EJdoB.jpg

What the hell are you guys doing :lol:

View media item 1309829

Those were probably 5 batteries. I know mine is trash. I just don't have the cash/desire to drop that bread for a plus yet.

Those were probably 5 batteries. I know mine is trash. I just don't have the cash/desire to drop that bread for a plus yet.

My 5 was exactly the same way. I got maybe 4-5 hours out of it with moderate use. Wasn't Apple running a program a while back to replace 5 batteries for free?

My 5 was exactly the same way. I got maybe 4-5 hours out of it with moderate use. Wasn't Apple running a program a while back to replace 5 batteries for free?
Yeah but I'll just tough it out for now since I know I wanna upgrade eventually.

spotify premium features tweak...no ads no shuffle plus seeking fullscreen only thing is you will get unable to play message after 3 plays off the same album, to which you can work around it by starting a song from another album then hoping back to the previous album

Last edited:
I've had my 6+ for about a week now. After the initial shock wore off about the size of the phone, I love it man! Went to BB to get my wife the 6, couldn't believe how small the phone felt. Definitely worth the upgrade. ..PS the silicone apple case is :smokin. Unless I'm just wowed by the 6s plus, this will definitely last me the length of my contract. I have no complaints man.

Alright so I decided i can't take the battery life on my iPhone 6 anymore; what's the easiest way to get a 6+?
Should I go through my current carrier via trade in program (T-Mobile) or should I just sell it and spend the difference on the plus?

I have the 5s and I think iOS 8 just made my phone drop battery like crazy

It's designed that way, old phones running new software. They make sure you upgrade every 2 years. Built In Obsolescence Look it up

lol no..

New features = use more battery. If u don't want the new features stick with the old OS.

Batteries also degrade overtime.

Last edited:
Yikes. Mine is a 128 but I doubt it would matter much.
Im gonna go see what's up but now I'm not expecting anything.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom