• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So i decided to order a case and a screen protector the other day from Amazon 

Case

Amazon product ASIN B00M54LGBQ
Screen Protector - Pack of 3

Amazon product ASIN B00EL93W1U
and i love them both they just got delivered today to my office today and the case fits the phone perfectly. Im also just gonna sticker the back of the case up so its not clear anymore. 

cant beat a 3 pack of great screen protectors for bout $13, Shipping is 6

^^^^^Nice!

I am on my 2nd Zagg glass protector and it cracked yet again the other day. I have a new one already at home from their warranty but man, what a bad product. I would advise people not to get this and get the HDX one.

So i decided to order a case and a screen protector the other day from Amazon 

Case

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-case-Scratch-Resistant-Absorbent-Protection/dp/B00M54LGBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419008664&sr=8-1&keywords=INVELLOP

Screen Protector - Pack of 3

http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Tech-Armor-Protectors-Touchscreen/dp/B00EL93W1U/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1419008758&sr=1-1&keywords=iphone+6+screen+protector

and i love them both they just got delivered today to my office today and the case fits the phone perfectly. Im also just gonna sticker the back of the case up so its not clear anymore. 

cant beat a 3 pack of great screen protectors for bout $13, Shipping is 6

I've got the same case. Its a great fit case and doesn't take away from the phones feel and shape and keeps it reasonably thin. I combined it with the iLoome tempered glass screen protector. Love the combo! The glass protector fits perfectly and has curved edges and fits well with the case. But I hear that some cases dont work like the Apple Leather Case.

I've got the same case. Its a great fit case and doesn't take away from the phones feel and shape and keeps it reasonably thin. I combined it with the iLoome tempered glass screen protector. Love the combo! The glass protector fits perfectly and has curved edges and fits well with the case. But I hear that some cases dont work like the Apple Leather Case.
only thing i noticed since having the case so far is you have to put a bit of force into pushing the volume buttons and power, other than that case is perfect for me

only thing i noticed since having the case so far is you have to put a bit of force into pushing the volume buttons and power, other than that case is perfect for me

I thought the same thing. Weird thing is I got my screen protector after getting the case. When I installed the screen protector and put the case back on the buttons were MUCH easier to press.

^^^^^Nice!

I am on my 2nd Zagg glass protector and it cracked yet again the other day. I have a new one already at home from their warranty but man, what a bad product. I would advise people not to get this and get the HDX one.

I was gonna advise the same thing. I work for Zagg and the new glass is WACK.

^^^^^Nice!

its crazy because you would think I'm dropping my phone everywhere or something. On my second one and I already need to call in for a replacement :smh::smh:

So a guy on CL is willing to trade me his space grey 6+ 64gb for my 6+ white 16gb plus $150 from me.

Is this a good deal? Or am I being schemed?

its crazy because you would think I'm dropping my phone everywhere or something. On my second one and I already
need to call in for a replacement :smh::smh:

I noticed the hdx has a stronger rating on shatter protection. I have the hdx for 6+ cut the front camera part out.

Hdx gets scratched easy. I have light scratches all over the face of my screen on the hdx screen protector.

I have been wanting the white Apple leather case but I feel like that would be foolish.

Depends on where you work. If your hands are constantly dirty, then the white cause would look :x in a short amount of time. They are clean though :smokin.

Aye, I just got the 6+ and man it's fire straight up.

What's the best case? Or what are yall using? I know I'm going to get a tempered glass screen cover I just need a case preferrably with some kind of rubber on it that way it makes it hard to slide down your pants when getting outta the car :lol:

Aye, I just got the 6+ and man it's fire straight up.

What's the best case? Or what are yall using? I know I'm going to get a tempered glass screen cover I just need a case preferrably with some kind of rubber on it that way it makes it hard to slide down your pants when getting outta the car :lol:

I'm using the apple silicon case. The leather joint was too slippery. Most on hear recommend the spigen cases also

So a guy on CL is willing to trade me his space grey 6+ 64gb for my 6+ white 16gb plus $150 from me.

Is this a good deal? Or am I being schemed?
i think its a straight deal. think about it this way. if you went back to the store to return your phone for the extra gigs, you would pay the $50 restocking fee and the $100 price diff. your basically paying the $100 gig diff and giving dude $50 for doing the deal. just my opinion tho

Back
Top Bottom