Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Where are you located ? I have ATT and its pimp in the Bay Area.

I also have a Verizon work phone and the service is just ok. But it's on the 4s. Non LTE.

I'm in Key West, i was thinking about going with att but verizon got deals on plans with the edge program so i might just go with that.

Hey guys. Going to be getting my very first iPhone, been on Android since the G1 and wanted to have something different so getting the 6 plus in a few days.

Was playing around with my wife's 6 and not used to the 1 button on the phone, but the learning curve shouldnt be bad since I've had iPads.

Any apps/recommendations for this newbie?

Been noticing some scratches on my 6. Anyone have screen protectors they could recommend?

Is anyone having issues opening Twitter links in safari. Every Finishline and NDC link that J23 post, I try and open but I get this me error. The links from the actual NDC and FNL Twitter accounts work fine

View media item 1321944

Last edited:
moviebox link 
nerd.gif
?

Hey guys. Going to be getting my very first iPhone, been on Android since the G1 and wanted to have something different so getting the 6 plus in a few days.

Was playing around with my wife's 6 and not used to the 1 button on the phone, but the learning curve shouldnt be bad since I've had iPads.

Any apps/recommendations for this newbie?

I was an Android user myself... i'll admit, for the first few days, I wanted to switch back to Android.

After that.... i'm not going back! :lol:

Just jail broken my 6 plus got everything that I need apple needs to start paying these jb devs man and stop playing

Where are you located ? I have ATT and its pimp in the Bay Area.

I also have a Verizon work phone and the service is just ok. But it's on the 4s. Non LTE.

I'm in Key West, i was thinking about going with att but verizon got deals on plans with the edge program so i might just go with that.

Was just in Key West 2 weeks ago I have ATT and let me say the LTE is damn good in that area. I didn't drop out of service on the whole drive and stay there.

I was reading on Twitter that the 6+s will have a 4 inch screen.
I'm thinking they going to have 3 sizes instead of 2

Back
Top Bottom