Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Guys I have a delima... I can make the switch from att to T-Mobile for free but I was told by a T-Mobile rep that I would not be able to take advantage of tmobiles wifi calling. Now I've read some forums online stating that people used an unlocked att 5s with iOS 8 on tmobiles network burnings ma know is there a way around to getting wifi calling?

That's a definite must feature if I'm making the switch.

Thanks In advance.

32gb 5S here. 32 should've been the standard. I still have 13.3 gb free which I could use for music(pictures and everything else take up the other 13.4gb) when I upgrade, definitely going to go with the 64

500 good for an iphone 6 or nah?

64gb btw

I dropped 330 for a 64gb iphone 5s. Hoping to flip it for 400 or at least 380 now that it's unlocked. I would end up getting the 6 for about 200 or less if I sell my 5s.

Last edited:
need a 6 plus in my life

contract ends the 29th 
nerd.gif

i've got a macbook retina first gen and i'm looking for some usb monitors to add to it so i get a second or third screen as i trade, can anyone help point me in the direction of some good monitors that aren't that pricey?

Co worker got the 6 plus space grey. Had a note 3 before. The plus is huge! I want one tho. Feels so good in the hand and it's beautiful

So we celebrated Christmas early this year....

One of my presents from my girl was Space Grey 6+ 64gb and Apple TV.

Loving EVERY minute of it! :smokin

about to get rid of sprint. i just cant deal with having **** service anymore. :x :smh:

thinking verizon or at&t

Last edited:
about to get rid of sprint. i just cant deal with having **** service anymore. :x :smh:

thinking verizon or at&t

Where are you located ? I have ATT and its pimp in the Bay Area.

I also have a Verizon work phone and the service is just ok. But it's on the 4s. Non LTE.

TI love Moviebox! I'll admit at first I didn't believe the hype... But this crap is legit!

We were watched Fury and Mazerunner last night!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom