Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For some reason the other day i sent my friends a message and it sent it green. He has a 4 or 4S and I have a 5S. How do i turn it back to blue(iMesage)? I sent him a photo right now and its green 
indifferent.gif

You need to get Spotify, I don't even put music on my phone anymore except for stuff I cop from iTunes. You can download stuff for offline mode u listen to often but no way u need that much music. Also if u take a lot of screen shots you can use the app Screeny to mass delete old screenshots you may have taken.
I have sprint service sux papi

For some reason the other day i sent my friends a message and it sent it green. He has a 4 or 4S and I have a 5S. How do i turn it back to blue(iMesage)? I sent him a photo right now and its green :stoneface:
He probably turned off his iMessage. Just make sure you're is turn on, that's all you can control.

You need to get Spotify, I don't even put music on my phone anymore except for stuff I cop from iTunes. You can download stuff for offline mode u listen to often but no way u need that much music. Also if u take a lot of screen shots you can use the app Screeny to mass delete old screenshots you may have taken.
I have sprint service sux papi
frown.gif
 I have Verizon so no unlimited data like you...but I have service doe lol. Thankfully my job has Wifi so I'm on Spotify all day at work.

I copped a 6+ after being on android for years,

I like the phone even though I feel like I might break it just holding it.

I miss having a back button.

I miss being able to download songs directly to my phone, In the long run it'll pay off and save me space, I'd still like the option though.

I can don't like the standard keyboard, I've always used SwiftKey which they have for iPhone also but it don't have all the features as android.

Is there anything like showbox for iPhone?

Battery life is great, coming from my 3 it's a big upgrade

Heres a great tipfor yall

My friend had hairline cracks in his iphone 6 and eventually the whole screen cracked due to the hairline ones

He took it to apple and they replaced it free of charge because hairline cracks are covered under warranty

I copped a 6+ after being on android for years,

I like the phone even though I feel like I might break it just holding it.

I miss having a back button.

I miss being able to download songs directly to my phone, In the long run it'll pay off and save me space, I'd still like the option though.

I can don't like the standard keyboard, I've always used SwiftKey which they have for iPhone also but it don't have all the features as android.

Is there anything like showbox for iPhone?

Battery life is great, coming from my 3 it's a big upgrade

Trust bro, there are a lot of apps that allows the iPhone to mimic androids.

For music... This is what I use

And for movies, I just use Safari and go to Youtubeonfire or Movietube

http://m.movietubenow.com/index.htm?sort=score

Your welcomes bros!!!! Now REP ME ************* :lol:

Last edited:
How doe the 6/6 plus handle multiple apps open at the same time?

I like the iphone and need to do if it performs well under pressure.

Turns out I had the biggest piece of lint deep in my lightning port and didn't realize. My phone works like its brand new :wow:

Can't wait till the next iPhone

Last edited:
Next A9-Based iPhone Predicted to Have 12MP Camera, 2GB RAM, Rose Gold and More, Mass Production in August
Tuesday May 12, 2015 4:29 am PDT by Joe Rossignol

KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has a respectable track record at reporting on Apple's upcoming product plans, issued a note to investors today that offers eleven predictions for the next-generation iPhone in 2015. Kuo expects the new 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhones to enter mass production in mid-to-late August, and does not believe that a new 4-inch iPhone model will be released in 2015.

The main selling point of the so-called "iPhone 6s" and "iPhone 6s Plus" will be Force Touch, the pressure-sensitive display technology built into Apple Watch and new MacBook trackpads. Other predicted features for Apple's next iPhone, many of which have already been rumored, include an A9 processor with 2GB of RAM, improved 12-megapixel camera, a new Rose Gold color option, possible sapphire cover lenses and more.
(1) Force Touch will be the biggest upgraded selling point, but also one of the main bottlenecks of the supply chain. Force Touch can enhance user experience due to more input methods and support of handwritten signatures, which is beneficial for expanding in the commercial market;
(2) Screen will remain at 4.7 and 5.5 inches, with resolution the same as existing models. There will be no new 4-inch model;
(3) There will be an additional casing color, rose gold, matching the rose gold Apple Watch Edition;
(4) The camera will have a pixel upgrade, likely to 12 MP;
(5) One microphone will be added near the speaker to enhance voice quality;
(6) The A9 processor with upgraded 2GB LPDDR4 will be adopted;
(7) The bending issue will be improved by using different casing materials and internal mechanical design changes;
(8) If drop test issues can be resolved, the 5.5-inch model will have a limited number of units with sapphire cover lens;
(9) The recognition rate of Touch ID will be improved further in a bid to promote Apple Pay;
(10) Gesture control support; and
(11) It’s expected that mass production will start in mid-to-late August. Total shipments will be 80-90mn in 2015, with a 2:1 ratio of 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models.
Kuo expects total shipments of between 80-90 million iPhones in 2015.

Turns out I had the biggest piece of lint deep in my lightning port and didn't realize. My phone works like its brand new :wow:

Can't wait till the next iPhone
:rofl:
Bruh same thing happened to me last week
I was HEATED
Thought I was gonna have to buy a new phone or cord
Them something told me to shine a flashlight in the port
And seen a tiny piece of lint
Removed it with a safety pin and was relieved

Dam you apple!!!anfnfnkrntncnrnrnffnrnjfnfnfjrjfn!!!!!! I just got the 6!!! And now we talking about camera upgrade!!!!!!!!NDMXKSNRNEOSMTKSKJFKSJXJDJD!!!!!!!

At this point with my 6 plus I see no reason to upgrade anytime soon. I could legit keep this phone for 2-3 more years.

Phone is already fast AF and the camera is amazing as is.

Back
Top Bottom