Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a horrible phone, and I can't wait till September.

I'm probably gonna cop the 6 plus, then skip till the iphone 7 plus drop.

I have a horrible phone, and I can't wait till September.
I'm probably gonna cop the 6 plus, then skip till the iphone 7 plus drop.

Stuck on this 4s waiting till 6s. This phone is god awful :x Wouldn't even cop another iPhone if sprint carried the BB classic :smh:

Stuck on this 4s waiting till 6s. This phone is god awful
sick.gif
Wouldn't even cop another iPhone if sprint carried the BB classic
mean.gif
Still using a 4S, but everything's running smoothly on iOS 6.1.3.

Waiting for the 6S.

They won't fix my cracked screen. Says the corners are dented. New glass won't fit. SmhDo I really gotta bend this thing to get it replaced free

The new probably won't be that much of an upgrade, right?

I have no idea where the iPhone can go from here. More RAM? Storage?
More ram, better camera and better A9 chip and display.

Is having more ram what will stop safari from crashing multiple times a day? If so then that is needed.

Dam you apple!!!anfnfnkrntncnrnrnffnrnjfnfnfjrjfn!!!!!! I just got the 6!!! And now we talking about camera upgrade!!!!!!!!NDMXKSNRNEOSMTKSKJFKSJXJDJD!!!!!!!

Most people probably won't be able to tell the difference between the camera now and an upgrade.

Id
Is having more ram what will stop safari from crashing multiple times a day? If so then that is needed.
Most people probably won't be able to tell the difference between the camera now and an upgrade.[/quote

Idk man a 12 MP compared to an 8 seems like it may be noticible.Especially if it has motion stabilizing abilities like the 6+

I know it's been discussed before but how's everyone regular 6 doing on battery life?Mines been about two days 80% standby 20%usage

Id
Most people probably won't be able to tell the difference between the camera now and an upgrade.[/quote

Idk man a 12 MP compared to an 8 seems like it may be noticible.Especially if it has motion stabilizing abilities like the 6+

Yep. Even the picture quality from 5 to 5s was noticeable and they have the same count.

Turns out I had the biggest piece of lint deep in my lightning port and didn't realize. My phone works like its brand new :wow:

Can't wait till the next iPhone

glad my advice helped.

Thinking about replacing my 5s screen soon. What do you guys think of this link?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321385112998?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Since 22k people bought this product I'm going to assume it's legit, but I always end up having second thoughts.

is this an Apple original? i ask because my friend has been walking around with a cracked screen for a few moths now and Apple wont replace it for him. the aftermarket screens arent as bright and you can often see the light shining though on the edges of the phone..

I don't know if this was answered, but is it any news if the next software update, or possibly the new iphone will have multitask like the note 4?

Question... how do you achieve better quality facetiming?

I mean, even when the signal is at full strength on both parties, why is it still kind of blurry?

I've tried that, it's the same as LTE at full strength.

I guess I'm being picky. I kind of expected Facetime quality to be the same as picture quality. :lol:

Question... how do you achieve better quality facetiming?

I mean, even when the signal is at full strength on both parties, why is it still kind of blurry?

It's all about speed, not strength of signal. If I remember correctly FaceTime will only be in HD when connected to wifi and disabled over LTE but I also believe there is a minimum bandwidth requires for it to happen too. More bandwidth=better quality FaceTime. There's a jailbreak tweek to get around the wifi requirement though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom