Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
:lol: iOS 9 GM and 9.1 are already seeding online.

I don't know which one I want to get

At this time I don't know what added feature will sell me on buying another iPhone as my 6 is perfect. I think some of you guys just have "iPhone fever" lol it's like copping J's and wearing them first.

I like the idea of the iPad Pro but again do I really need another iPad.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the IOS9 update really lol

Last edited:
Coming from a 5 on Verizon, which provider would be the best bang for my buck? Looking to get a 6s+ 64GB at least. Would rather NOT get into another contract though..

What do you guys think?

I'll be coming from a SG4 
laugh.gif
  i'm just gonna do the 6s, so by the time i'm ready for a new phone it will be the next S type phone

my upgrade date is nov 15 so i'll still be chilling for a second

Last edited:
My AT&T contract up first week in October , so I gotta wait it out :smh:

I'm waiting til the first week of October anyway. I've been do for an update since June and been waiting on the "new" iPhone but I know if you don't get the phone the day it comes out, you won't find anywhere that has them in stock for at least another 3 weeks :smh: I'm avoiding the first day hassle and let the hype did just a little

Called Apple to have them explain the iPhone Upgrade Program a bit clearer than my understanding of it.

Rep I spoke to said upon a credit approval, I would be paying $XX monthly (no interest, just straight paying off the phone) with the ability to not be held down to a specific carrier. Example - if I start with Verizon and I decide down the line I want to switch to Sprint, I won't get hit with a canceling/leaving fee like I would if I did it through Verizon direct. Under this program, when the newest phone comes out, you are eligible for it right away (so essentially you'll always have the newest model upon its release). And AppleCare+ is included.

So a 64GB 6S is looking at $36.58/mo. Seems doable.

Last edited:
Are you still running stock firmware? Install CyanogenMod 10, and the phone experience will be drastically different.

Yep. Ill look into it. Always shied away from rooting and things like that. Guess now is a good time to try it

Yea, if you're planning on upgrading to the 6S, you might as well try out CyanogenMod first.

I've been an iPhone user since the 3GS, but I've had to use a note 2 for the past couple of months after losing my 6 (since September wasn't too far, I figured I'd rather tough it out and pick up the new model when it released). I absolutely hated the note 2 at first, and even after I warmed up to android OS, I still hated it. All that changed once I installed CyanogenMod. The difference was night and day, man. Definitely give it a shot.

Called Apple to have them explain the iPhone Upgrade Program a bit clearer than my understanding of it.

Rep I spoke to said upon a credit approval, I would be paying $XX monthly (no interest, just straight paying off the phone) with the ability to not be held down to a specific carrier. Example - if I start with Verizon and I decide down the line I want to switch to Sprint, I won't get hit with a canceling/leaving fee like I would if I did it through Verizon direct. Under this program, when the newest phone comes out, you are eligible for it right away (so essentially you'll always have the newest model upon its release). And AppleCare+ is included.

wait apple has its own program? :nerd:

just saw. so you stay locked into the pogram and just pay the same price every month and after 12 months you can swich over no issue?

someone find me a way to unload my tmobile/unlocked 16gb 6+. would rather pay $35 a month and get a new phone without doing anything. that aint nothing :lol:

Last edited:

just saw. so you stay locked into the pogram and just pay the same price every month and after 12 months you can swich over no issue?

someone find me a way to unload my tmobile/unlocked 16gb 6+. would rather pay $35 a month and get a new phone without doing anything. that aint nothing :lol:

May just go this route. The 6s+ comes out to $44.91 mo. not bad. Plus I wouldn't have to start a new contract with att

Last edited:

Yup. Upon pre-ordering the 6S this weekend or whenever you do, you'll be given the price rate and won't be charged until the phone ships. From there, you start making the monthly payments.

It seems really simple and more so ideal.

And you get to hold your current phone and do with it as you please (keep, sell, recycle). Unlike Verizon who asks for you to turn it in for recycling purposes.

Last edited:
going from my 5S to 6S+, can't wait :smokin

quick question: on Sprint's website it says i'm eligible for an upgrade (which i am, i've had this phone for 2 years) but on Apple's website it says i'd have to pay full price for the phone...any idea why?
More info on your Sprint service, I could probably narrow this down to what it could be. A lot of our customers see upgrade eligibility but don't realize the parameters of the upgrade itself.

Someone school me on Sprint. My co-worker said he pays $85 a month for unlimited data, talk and text under some "iPhone for life" plan??

If that's the truth, why am I still on Verizon :lol: .
I dont know what kind of plan he has for $50

But Iphone for life is not a plan, its a leasing offer. You lease your phone for $30 a month and you can upgrade whenever you want.

You must return your previous iPhone in working and clean condition (no cracks) to get the next upgrade.
iPhone Forever fam, we're doing away with IPhone for Life and making the Forever offer the de facto when it comes to leasing an IPhone

I don't even want the 6S but I'd like to get rid of my 6+ and get most value.

How do I go about that?

Wait why is he a idiot for wanting to get rid of a phone? :lol:

He wants to go from a 6+ to 6S and make a profit? sounds like a valid question

Back
Top Bottom