Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I just updated, ive been wanting to jailbreak. Will i have to wait for a new jailbreak to come out since im on ios 9 now?

Ordered it on Tuesday, it came today already
smokin.gif
. Looking forward to using it next Friday, will take pics then.
My case comes tomorrow 
tired.gif

NOT SURE IF POSTED ALREADY

Info for my fellow AT&T unlimited data nters
:pimp: :pimp:

Info for smartphone customers with legacy unlimited data plans
Do you have an unlimited data plan? If so, we have information to help you manage your account.

To provide the best possible user experience for all of our customers, AT&T has established certain network management practices.
In line with common industry standards, our network management practices assure that our network resources are used for the benefit of all our mobile broadband customers especially during periods when network demand exceeds available network resources (also known as "congestion").
As you would expect, these network management practices have continued to evolve over time to benefit our customers and take advantage of the billions we have spent to expand and augment our networks. As a result of this evolution, we recently revised our practices such that Unlimited Data Plan smartphone customers can now use 22GB of high-speed data during a billing period before becoming subject to network management practices that might result in reduced data speeds and increased latency.
As always, Unlimited Data Plan smartphone customers will still have the comfort of knowing that, no matter how much data they use in a billing cycle, they will continue to pay a single monthly flat rate. That is the essential promise of the Unlimited Data Plan, and we are pleased to continue honoring that promise. Further, speed reductions will occur only when the customer is using his or her device at times and in areas where there is network congestion and only for the remainder of the current billing cycle after the customer has exceeded the 22GB data usage threshold.
We will notify customers during each billing cycle when their data usage reaches 16.5GB (75% of 22GB) so they can adjust their usage to avoid network management practices that may result in slower data speeds.
Reduced speeds and increased latency may cause websites to load more slowly or affect the performance of data-heavy activities such as video streaming or interactive gaming. The degree of reduced speeds and increased latency will vary depending on the amount of congestion. Congestion can start and stop over a very short time period (often measured in fractions of a second), further minimizing customer impact.
Because the amount of congestion at a cell site can vary significantly, the performance impact for affected unlimited data plan customers may also vary significantly. Standard speeds and latency will resume once the cell cite is no longer congested, or the customer's data session moves to an uncongested cell site. In addition, speeds and latency will return to normal at the start of the customer's next billing cycle.
Customers on tiered data or Mobile Share plans are not subject to these network management practices. Likewise, when customers are using Wi-Fi, they are not subject to these network management practices. Wi-Fi usage does not count against the customer's 22GB data usage threshold.
Learn more about unlimited data plans and reduced speeds
Managing your data usage is easy. Check your data usage anytime by dialing *data# from your smartphone.
If you have one of our Mobile Share[emoji]174[/emoji] plans or our tiered data plans, this information does not affect you.
Learn more about our Mobile Share Value plans with Unlimited Talk and Text.

To clarify the 100 or 200 you pay to get the phone actually goes towards the phones cost. So if retail is 950 you put down 200 you owe 750?

As a result of this evolution, we recently revised our practices such that Unlimited Data Plan smartphone customers can now use 22GB of high-speed data during a billing period before becoming subject to network management practices that might result in reduced data speeds and increased latency.

Watched Straight Out of Compton with no dambs given at work :pimp:

which provider? and does it not give the option on the website?

i have historically used whatever number i have available to upgrade whether its my main line or not with AT&T.

im a 2 yr contract person. 1 upgrade this year. 2 next year. i upgrade my phone each year since i buy my daughter att Go phones and i upgrade my wifes every 2.

Verizon's my provider. When I go to the apple store I don't see the option to do monthly payments, just the option to pay in full.

Verizon here...what do yall suggest should I just get the 6+ since it'll be cheaper or just roll with the 6s + instead...currently at 6 right now? :nerd:

which provider? and does it not give the option on the website?

i have historically used whatever number i have available to upgrade whether its my main line or not with AT&T.

im a 2 yr contract person. 1 upgrade this year. 2 next year. i upgrade my phone each year since i buy my daughter att Go phones and i upgrade my wifes every 2.

Verizon's my provider. When I go to the apple store I don't see the option to do monthly payments, just the option to pay in full.

What about on the Verizon site or another site like bestbuy? A phone call may even help. I had to call ATT to figure out how I could upgrade using my 2 yr contract still.

Verizon here...what do yall suggest should I just get the 6+ since it'll be cheaper or just roll with the 6s + instead...currently at 6 right now? :nerd:

If you have the 6 why would you essentially get the same phone in the 6+? GO get the 6S

I'm interested in the increased RAM with the 6S, but I haven't had any problems with my 6 so just a gig is fine for me.

That makes things appealing for the 7.

Sooo I figured this would be a good place to ask this, I have an iPad mini fir work and we recently got a new app for it that drains the battery at an alarming rate. Is there any larger battery that I suggest my company purchase for us or some kind of really good portable charger? Thanks in advance. This battery life issue is making my job way more stressful than it has to be.

Sooo I figured this would be a good place to ask this, I have an iPad mini fir work and we recently got a new app for it that drains the battery at an alarming rate. Is there any larger battery that I suggest my company purchase for us or some kind of really good portable charger? Thanks in advance. This battery life issue is making my job way more stressful than it has to be.
this is my go-to for portable charging. Its 20000 mah hours so it will charge your ipad mini about 4-5 times if its fully charged and it has gone through the proper initial batter calibration cycles.  I get about 6-7 charges for my iphone 6 plus from it. if you dont use it every day it could easily last about 3-4 weeks to a month without dying. The solar panel is cool but it takes forever to charge via sunlight. Something like 8 hours in the sun will charge a standard iphone 6 about 50% so just charge it via micro usb and you should be good.

http://zerolemon.com/product/zerole...charger-with-total-3a-output-dual-usb-output/

iOS9 stuff...

1- Reload a site with ad blocking enabled. If you’re looking at a website with truly obnoxious ads, you can long press the refresh icon in the search bar and it will bring up the option to refresh the page with ad blockers enabled.

2 - Siri now vibrates instead of beeps when you long press the Home button. This is a small change that will nonetheless be useful for people who want to activate Siri without drawing attention to themselves.

3- Swipe out of attachments in Messages: If you’re done looking at an attachment in Messages, you can simply do a downward swipe that will bring you back to the original message.

4- Notification light no longer turns on when the phone is upside down: This is likely a feature you’ll never notice, but if you have your iPhone turned upside down on your nightstand while you’re sleeping, the notification light will no longer blink at you incessantly when you have an incoming message.

5- Easily go back to the last app you were using: If you’re in one app and you click on a link that opens up a different app, you’ll be able to go back to the original app you were using by clicking a special icon that appears in the notification pop-up bar at the top of the display.

6- Shuffle All makes its triumphant return: Apple for some unknown reason ditched the Shuffle All option from My Music, but now it seems it’s back, much to music lovers’ delight.

7- Swipe to delete alarms in the Clock app: You no longer have to ask Siri to dismiss all your alarms but can simply swipe them away.

8 -Battery display for all Bluetooth-linked devices in the Notifications Center: This one will be good for not just Apple Watch owners but anyone who has a device paired with their iPhones via Bluetooth. You’ll now be able to see just how much power your Bluetooth-linked devices have on the iPhone’s notifications screen.

9-Battery widget: There’s a new widget available for the Notification Center’s Today view that will show you the remaining charge of your iPhone and any connected Apple Watch. Just scroll to the bottom of the Today pane and tap edit to add it.

10- Battery usage details: iOS 9 gives you access to a whole new dimension of information when it comes to determining which apps are hogging your battery life. Go to Settings > Battery and you’ll see some great details under Battery Usage. Apps that use background refresh will be highlighted, and you can also tap the clock button at the top of the list to see exactly how long each app was sucking up your precious battery charge.

11- Quick calling and messaging: This is a great one — when you search for a contact using Spotlight (swipe down from the middle of any home screen or swipe right from your first home screen), you’ll now see buttons to quickly call or message contacts without having to open the Phone or Contacts apps.

12- Disable lowercase keys: Do you want to disable one of the best new features on Apple’s new iOS 9 keyboard? Head to Settings > General > Accessibility > Keyboard and slide the toggle next to Show Lowercase Keys to off. Now you’ll be back to the way things were in iOS 8, and you’ll have no idea when your shift key is on.

13- Mail Markup: In iOS 9’s new Mail app, you can draw on images that you attach to emails. Simply tap and hold on a photo after you’ve added it as an attachment, and select Markup.

14- Hide multiple naked selfies at once: iOS 8 lets you hide photos from prying eyes, but you have to do it one at a time. In iOS 9, you can finally hide all of your risque photos at once. In your camera roll, tap Select and choose all of the images you want to hide. Then tap the button in the bottom-left corner to open up the share sheet, and choose Hide.

15- Search in Settings: Just like Android, iOS is getting overwhelmed with dozens upon dozens of different settings. Beginning in iOS 9, however, there’s now a search bar at the top of the screen that let’s you quickly find what you’re looking for instead of having to dig through all of the subsections within Settings.

16- Stop Wallet from opening on your lock screen: By default, iOS 9 enables a new feature that lets you double-tap the home button on your lock screen to open Wallet. Of course, Apple Pay and other Wallet features appear on their own when you need them to, so this feature will be little more than an annoyance for many users. To disable it, go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and slide the toggle next to Wallet to off.

17- New view in Health: Open the Health app and tilt your phone to landscape. Trust us, it’s awesome.

18- Shut down the shake: Shake to undo is a crucial feature for many users, but others do really make use of it. As a result, it’s little more than an annoyance that pops up by accident from time to time. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Shake to Undo and slide the toggle to off to disable the feature.

19 - iCloud Drive app: You could use iOS 9 forever and never realize that there’s a brand new app in there that’s hidden from sight by default. Go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and slide the toggle next to “Show on Home Screen” to on for access to Apple’s new iCloud Drive app.

20- Change the function of the mute switch: In Settings > General you’ll now see an option to configure your iPhone’s hardware switch so that it controls either muting or screen rotation. This option was previously only available on the iPad.

21- New voices: Apple’s “Speak Selection” feature is a great one that many users take advantage of, and now there are new voice options available. Head to Settings > General > Accessibility > Voices and select your language to check out the new voice options.

22- Reader Mode enhancements: You can now customize the look and feel of Apple’s nifty Reader Mode feature in Safari. Just open a webpage in Reader Mode and tap the “Aa” button in the address bar to change the background color, font and more.

23- Quick Reply enhancements: That’s right — all apps now have access to the Quick Reply feature that allows users to send replies to messages by pulling down on a notification when it appears at the top of the screen. Finally!

24- Search Messages: The ability to search for text in the Messages app is not new. Simply pull down from the contact view and a search box will appear. In iOS 9, however, opening a search result will actually scroll to the correct spot and briefly highlight your search term.

25- Safari address bar secret: Copy a URL from anywhere on your phone. Now open Safari and press and hold on the address bar. You’ll see a new button labeled “Paste and Go” that will save you a step. You can also to the same thing with any text that isn’t a URL, and you’ll get a “Paste and Search” button instead.

26- Dismiss a photo: In the updated Photos app, you no longer have to reach all the way up to the top-left corner to dismiss a photo and back out to the album you’re in. Simply swipe down instead — and this is especially useful for iPhone 6 Plus users.

27- Select multiple photos: Tapping on a dozen photos to select them is so 2014. With iOS 9, simply tap on the first photo and then drag your finger around to select more.

28- Rapid scrolling in Photos: Speaking of the Photos app, you can also scroll through your photos faster than ever in iOS 9. Tap on one photo to open it and you’ll see a new visual timeline beneath the image. Simply drag it around to scroll through all of your pictures.

29- Video zoom: Guess what: you can now zoom in and out on videos during playback. Just use the familiar pinch in and out gestures you typically use on photos and web pages.

30- Who needs a calculator?: Calculations and currency conversions can now be done from right within the Spotlight search bar. Simply swipe down for the middle of any home screen or swipe right from your first home screen to access Spotlight, and off you go.

31- Grouped notifications: Go to Settings > Notifications > Group By App and slide the toggle to on. Now, notifications for each app will be grouped in your Notification Center instead of spread out based on time.

32- Request desktop site: This isn’t a new feature, but it’s simplified in iOS 9. When you load a mobile site in Safari but you’d rather see the desktop version, simply press and hold on the address bar. After a few moments, you’ll see a “Request Desktop Site” button pop up at the bottom of the screen.

33- Save any website as a PDF: Some people will find this more useful than others, but it’s pretty cool to be able to save any website as a PDF in Safari for offline viewing. Simply bring up the Safari share sheet while on any web page and scroll to “Save PDF to iBooks.”

Last edited:
I'm thinking about selling my 6plus is unlocked and jailbroke
But it's a 16g how much could I sell it for ??

Same here but mines not jail broken but comes with AppleCare plus

A member asked me about it but when I gave him a price he never responded

As a result of this evolution, we recently revised our practices such that Unlimited Data Plan smartphone customers can now use 22GB of high-speed data during a billing period before becoming subject to network management practices that might result in reduced data speeds and increased latency.

Watched Straight Out of Compton with no dambs given at work :pimp:

Finally! tired of getting that damn text telling me I'm getting close to 5GBs

Back
Top Bottom