Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Went in on Saturday to preorder and got my tracking # this morning.. it's next day air. Tomorrow the day 
nerd.gif

anyone got their shipping information yet?? I have AT&T btw..its been saying preparing to ship but nothing yet!

So i talked to T-Mobile, that $484 charge will stay and when they get the Iphone 6 that im trading in, theyll credit my account and will go onto my account within 4 weeks :rolleyes

So its suffering now, but I won't have to pay October's bill and will use the rest of the credit towards November's bill

Damn that must be new procedure because ppl didn't return their phones from the iPhone 6 release

When I used Jump to get the 6 I didn't get a charge.

Damn that must be new procedure because ppl didn't return their phones from the iPhone 6 release

When I used Jump to get the 6 I didn't get a charge.
Yeah Ima be honest with you I Never heard of that.
This sounds more like it.
If you don't return it they charge you whatever you have remaining on the phone on your bill or even keep paying for both together. They have to give you 7 days to do it. If you're leAsing the phone then they should chArge you the remainder on the phone. That charge Def not supposed to happen.
I work in T-Mobile if it helps.

Last edited:
Are the new phones usually readily available at an apple store within the first week of release? Or is it a game trying to find stock?

Are the new phones usually readily available at an apple store within the first week of release? Or is it a game trying to find stock?

In my experience, there are a few around on release date. More come in after the release. You just have to be around for the shipment.

That said, I'm low key hating on anyone that gets theirs in before me. I have that Halloween estimated delivery from AT&T :rofl:

Last edited:
I think my iOS 9 is broken.

I cant do the cool stuff like that popup window on messages or email buttons.

I cant select multiple photos by swiping my finger across the photos

I dont have the hidden battery widget thats supposedly suppose to be on here

Was this stuff supposed to be included in iOS 9? I have a 64gb iPhone 6 if that matters
[quote name="chezzer10" url="

I am having the same exact issues

By walk in they mean 4-6 hour wait for those who choose to not sleep overnight and with a 25% chance of getting one if you arrive after 9am

By walk in they mean 4-6 hour wait for those who choose to not sleep overnight and with a 25% chance of getting one if you arrive after 9am
Yea basically folks who didn't preorder.

Which model sells out first the fastest?

I've already preordered but the phone won't come till October. I'm planning on walking in this Friday to see if there's anything left in stock. If so then I'll just buy it and cancel my preorder

Last edited:

I've already preordered but the phone won't come till October. I'm planning on walking in this Friday to see if there's anything left in stock. If so then I'll just buy it and cancel my preorder

16-64gb space grey ATT/Verizon will be gone
128gb Verizon space grey will float around
128gb gold Sprint will be in abundance

Last edited:

What about T-Mobile?

i looked at the apple website and it seems that no store in my area will be getting the pink iphone for any carrier..so sometimes they have phones but the shipment they get is very limited..i preordered but im so impatient 

im def getting another 128...n kinda wanted it to be sg for the blk face .... hopefully the sg's will be around also

My phone is already in-transit in Memphis.

Zero shot I get it before the 25th though, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom