Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
400 for a mint 6 64gb the move or should I hold out to see if I can catch a better deal after release?

luckily my homie put me on his buddy thats selling his 6+ 128gb cause he is updating, he letting it go for 360, i havent seen the phone but he said that he always had it in a case and no scratches :rolleyes . i think your deal its fair so jump on it.

What ad blockers are y'all using? iOS 9 is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]on the 6+. No lag at all

I'm using Crystal and Ad Mop

Best thing about these ad blockers are that you can use more than one. Ad Mop is free and Crystal was $0.99

Now we just need a YouTube ad blocker

Ios9 on the 6+ is great. Although I notice my battery dying faster now

I think with that 3D Touch and whatever else comes out on the 7, I'll be extra hype next year

I read that running more than one slows down your phone. Any truth?

I think my iOS 9 is broken.

I cant do the cool stuff like that popup window on messages or email buttons.

I cant select multiple photos by swiping my finger across the photos

I dont have the hidden battery widget thats supposedly suppose to be on here

Was this stuff supposed to be included in iOS 9? I have a 64gb iPhone 6 if that matters

I think my iOS 9 is broken.

I cant do the cool stuff like that popup window on messages or email buttons.

I cant select multiple photos by swiping my finger across the photos

I dont have the hidden battery widget thats supposedly suppose to be on here

Was this stuff supposed to be included in iOS 9? I have a 64gb iPhone 6 if that matters
I can't do the popular window thing on my messages and email but I'm able to swipe through my pictures to delete

I have the battery widget. Download the widgets app and you should see it

I have a 5s btw

Last edited:
luckily my homie put me on his buddy thats selling his 6+ 128gb cause he is updating, he letting it go for 360, i havent seen the phone but he said that he always had it in a case and no scratches :rolleyes . i think your deal its fair so jump on it.

That's a lick. Dude I was talking about flaked so back to hunting. If I can't find a decent enough deal I'm just gonna cop at vzw

What ad blockers are y'all using? iOS 9 is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]on the 6+. No lag at all

Best thing about these ad blockers are that you can use more than one. Ad Mop is free and Crystal was $0.99

I think with that 3D Touch and whatever else comes out on the 7, I'll be extra hype next year

I haven't noticed any slowing down or lag personally.

I'm not sure if it depends on which actual ad blocker you use, but admop and crystal are damn good together

^ I've used incipio since my 4. Ngp for the 4 was great, sucked on the 5. Got the incipio overmld for the 5, basically same as the ngp for the 4. Got the ngp for the 6, it's nice, but it slips off the corners often.

I haven't noticed any slowing down or lag personally.

I'm not sure if it depends on which actual ad blocker you use, but admop and crystal are damn good together

Cool! And yeah, I downloaded both, and it seems way smoother and faster!

I was gonna download Purify to pair to Crystal, but I didn't want to spend another $4 when I download another for free.

ios9 is working well on the 6 to me.

I also have a 5s but i haven't updated it yet, because i wanted to see reviews first to see if people were experiencing lags.

Any of you guys have 9 on a 5s?

^ I've used incipio since my 4. Ngp for the 4 was great, sucked on the 5. Got the incipio overmld for the 5, basically same as the ngp for the 4. Got the ngp for the 6, it's nice, but it slips off the corners often.

I loved the NGP for the 5. They took too long to release it for the 6 last year, and by the time they did, I had already had my phone for a month and fell in love with using it caseless.

Got my shipping notification from T-Mobile today, does anyone else have info yet?
I haven't mine says it SHOULD ship by the 24th . Part of me says I should cancel it and get it at work on Friday :lol: but I'm hoping it will be waiting for me once I get home .

Last edited:
And I dont like my keyboard font. I like the way it was before.

Yeah, the changing back and forward from lower case to caps was annoying me - Settings > General > Accessibility > Keyboard put it back to the old way which I prefer.

Does anyone know why I got charged 484.99 by t-mobile? I used the jump upgrade and the sales rep told me 199.99 plus taxes and shipping.

This release is going to kill me on Friday. So many calls coming in,"Where's my phone?" "You guys promised by 9/25" "How come the stores got them first?" :x

Back
Top Bottom