Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Mom and bro bought it for me for my birthday...AW2 im sure will probably be a bit better but its nothing I'd go out and rush and buy. Not into updating my watch every year. As long as it does what I need it to do I'll be straight
Ah I see...the watch has been growing on me and patiently waiting for the AW2 :lol:

just like you though, i def won't be updating every year for a damn watch :x

Just picked up the watch...nice little extension of the phone...could be cheaper though

Speaking of watch...just saw Best buy is having a deal where you can get an apple watch for as low as 50 with an iPhone purchase. But I now that I think about it ...it is a way of getting people to buy a new phone when another is coming out in 3 months

Ah I see...the watch has been growing on me and patiently waiting for the AW2
laugh.gif

just like you though, i def won't be updating every year for a damn watch
sick.gif
forsure...I haven't had time to really wear mine foreal foreal...waiting on my screen protectors to come. But so far the watch is worth trying out..if you dont like it you can take it back...AW2 sounds like it could be sick...just dont see myself using the watch to facetime on.

Considering picking up an iPad this black Friday...for traveling...not sure if I would really use it. Thoughts for the people who have mbs,iphones,and touches?

How much did you pay for it, and does the seller have more? I love that blue color

Last edited:
There's rumors and sketches on macforums and appleinsider suggesting that apple is replacing the space grey color option with deep/midnight blue. May not pan out but it would make sense from a marketing perspective since there's not much of a redesign and it would act to visibly differentiate from the 6gen models.

There's rumors and sketches on macforums and appleinsider suggesting that apple is replacing the space grey color option with deep/midnight blue. May not pan out but it would make sense from a marketing perspective since there's not much of a redesign and it would act to visibly differentiate from the 6gen models.

The dark blue rendering iphone 7 looks :smokin but I'd hate to see space grey go. Apple should get rid of silver instead

is the seller actually making money on the cases? he bought them as open boxed, so im guessing 20-25 dollars for them, i think they wont sell for more the 25$ (but who know) minus ebay fees and paypal fees, is he even breaking even?

im thinking about getting a new phone. should I go with the 6 or 6s. I hate how big the 6s looks. when does the 7 come out and would it be huge like the 6s
Wait until the 7's out and then decide if you want the 6s for cheaper or the 7.

What phone are you using now?

I find the 6s less comfortable to use for long periods of time compared to my old Galaxy S4 but I don't find it too big. Now the 6 plus is huge.
m2EFHmMmGCt0z0Ky12HHlmQ.jpg

I'll take the Plus version of that for sure, but it's gonna have to have a sick feature to get me away from this 6s Plus

Last edited:
I hope they do a all black this year. If not I'll probably go with that blue and a blue leather apple case

Back
Top Bottom