Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Team naked>> but I dropped like 4 times and the bezels started getting bumps and scratches on it. Had to finally put on a case so it wouldn't get worse.

I'm about that resale life, so i only take off the case at home.
Team raw over here... I've never liked the look of my phone in a case dating back to when I was in HS jiggin' with a Blackberry, yes I've cracked a screen or two or three
nerd.gif
  times in my day but w/e, I know what I signed up for 
laugh.gif

I've dropped my 6S Plus a few times but my case has taken damage and lost a corner lol, it's a this hard clear case. I love it. Very minimal

team naked here

Shattered the back of my 4s about a week before i upgraded to my 6. Shattered one screen on my 6 so far and a punch of bezel dents from drops. I have had an iphone since the OG and have shattered two in that time frame....so i still feel like that isn't bad.

So reports looking like iphone 7 gonna be a minimum upgrade. Headphone jack change...camera upgrade and internal guts upgrade. But iphone after 7 might be the OLED display no home button touch ID built into the screen and all the bells and whistles type.

I am currently miserable on my iphone 6 since i lost my jailbreak....so thinking long and hard about jumping ship to andriod if a jailbreak isn't out soon. But reports on that front are looking promising with ios10 beta kernal being unencrypted

I can't do the naked phone. I shattered the back on my 4s a day after I bought it. Otter box is the only way to go.

From what I'm understanding, the 7 is going to be a "meh" upgrade and the 7s is going to be a "wow" update?

The screen cracks based on how it drops and what it was dropped on. Tile/cement really good chance of breaking.

I've dropped my SE maybe 3 times and I'm still good.

I heard that too. My 6 still has life left in it so I'm not too keen to jump on the 7 if it's nothing spectacular.

From what I'm understanding, the 7 is going to be a "meh" upgrade and the 7s is going to be a "wow" update?
Thats what they saying but it doesn't even make sense because it's always the opposite. With all these iPhone upgrade plans it really doesnt matter because these people are upgrading regardless

Back
Top Bottom