Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The screen cracks based on how it drops and what it was dropped on. Tile/cement really good chance of breaking.

I've dropped my SE maybe 3 times and I'm still good.

The 5 model is much more durable compared to the 6

The corners are all glass, one drop and there's a very good chance it's shattering

Wish that 5SE was 4 inches because I would take that over my 6S

How do you guys clear out your documents and data? I cleared my text threads except for a few like family and my girl and it's still pretty full. Any tips besides jail breaking it

Quick question...

Im with Verizon my Ip 6 64gb plan is almost done i got like $218 left to pay but I'm trying to go to t mobile since my company has 25% off with them...should i wait till the phone is paid entirely then sell the phone and go to t mobile? id think that would be the best thing to do right..

Last edited:
T Mobile will pay for your phone ETF and device payments, So you can move now.

Last edited:

So if you under the family plan my Dad..in verizon would l have to pay a cancellation fee or does t mobile take care of that and reimburse me??
This 218 i listed above is how much i have left to pay for the phone....

Also...

heliumclinton heliumclinton

Last edited:
I wanna buy the 7 pro outright instead of going through AT&T next but I'm reconsidering. I'd essentially be buying another MacBook :x

Last edited:

So if you under the family plan my Dad..in verizon would l have to pay a cancellation fee or does t mobile take care of that and reimburse me??

Also...

Tmo will take care of it. So you will pay for the fees and the remaining amount of your device. You send the last bill to Tmo which states the amount you paid Verizon for leaving and the device payment. Tmo will then reimburse you via a Visa card.

http://www.t-mobile.com/offer/switch-carriers-no-early-termination-fee.html

Last edited:

Also...

Tmo will take care of it. So you will pay for the fees and the remaining amount of your device. You send the last bill to Tmo which states the amount you paid Verizon for leaving and the device payment. Tmo will then reimburse you via a Visa card.

http://www.t-mobile.com/offer/switch-carriers-no-early-termination-fee.html

Good looking Fam

Last edited:
Apparently with the iPhone 7 Pro, we are looking at the first iPhone to cross the $1000 price point :x

a 6s plus 128gb is already $950, what's another $50 :lol:

My friend picked his 128GB up for around $500 off of Craigslist from a less than reputable seller. I'm 100% sure the phone was stolen :smh: it activated just fine though. If I ever buy an iPhone again, I'm doing it through a similar channel

oh for sure, there's deals out there to be had. I'm just saying retail is already damn near $1k anyways

I'm still :lol: at the fact that there's no headphone jack. Read that Apple is throwing in an adapter instead. Atleast give us BT headphones :smh:

iPhone-7-double-HP-02.jpg

Saw this :lol:

that symmetry tho :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom